Reviews for The Quiz Results
marinaxfagundes chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Ooh, I loved it! Funny. I wanted to know what Naruto got. Why don't you make a sequel?
WolfGiselle chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Heh. Good story even though I wanted to know what Naruto got. I'm always the Clueless Uke no matter how many times I take the test. It fits me perfectly though so I can't really complain.
Jazz Line chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
I got the...I don't give a fuck Seme. OO". (I got uke last time...that's strange...Maybe I should try again.) I wonder what did Naru-chan get, teehee!

-Usagi-Tama.
crazy rodent lady chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
I got badass uke :) seems fitting. I can't figure out who naruto got :'(
DEMONIC BLACKMAGIC chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
HAHAHA THAT WAS HILARIOUS!
The Bluntest chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
I'm the innocent uke! How can it be when I write lemon stories?

P.S. What did Naru-chan get?
SetoJouFan chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
I took this test once and got chibi seme and then took it again and got sadistic seme (which I TRY to classify myself as a chibi seme but then my friends say I AM sadistic)
Necromancer-of-Harry-Potter1 chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
My results were weird. I got Badass Uke but I took the quiz again and got Innocent Uke. So now I'm tied. Good story, by the way
Bridgette Carter chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
WHAT DID HE GET? *Dies* Was it clueless uke? Lol, I did it and I got opportunist seme
TannerUzumaki chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
is it innocent uke or something? i dont get it*pouts slightly* but your story was still very good!
Koneko-Haru-chan chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
tell me!
sucker-for-romance xD chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
it was good...but i didnt get it...i do t know what Naruto got...but it wS still good:)
hprareslashfan chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
hi...i tried your suggestion but i still don't get it...what did naruto get on the quiz?
SuperWhoVengePottLokiLockLin chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
um i read and re-read this story lke five times and i still don't see the results but i like the story all the same nice work.

I took that tst too and got "Opportunist Seme" most likly true but were am i to find a "Clueless Uke" or "Innocent Uke"? *looks around*
Yuuki Tsuki chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
I did tilt my head to the side and read it again, but I still don't know what his results are... *pouts* I wanted to know too...

I took that quiz and got innocent uke! Hmmf! That can't be right...