Reviews for Till You Die
The Puppet Masters chapter 47 . 7/26
No. Do not change her name. I'm used to it and i think it's perfect for her. Come on...just let it be, please?

I've been with you and Loreli, i donn't know for how long. Just keep things the way it is.
I hope everything is okay with you and your life.

*glomps* I will wait for your return *~*
Krazywriter1 chapter 2 . 7/18
love this part squeal xoxoxoxo
MyNameIsLaura chapter 2 . 6/14
Very unique.
naruto chapter 7 . 6/9
Ingra sounds like Indra..

I read this before and I still don't understand what Izuna means in the end, not being friends with Ingra... why? Or is he deliberately manipulating Lorili to be friends in defiance?

Yes change the name, it's too english, I mean I don't think Loreli is a japanese name.

If you ever do a re-write I hope you the character you made for Izuna because I feel it's just right, but add what went on in cannon and maybe your own personalized view of why Izuna feels animosity for the Senjus, was it because of the deaths they caused and he's letting his emotions overwhelm him and prevent him from seeing the bigger picture, or was it his fear and distrust for them that they will stab the Uchihas in the back if they agree peace with them?
please update! I miss reading this story so much! :(
LorelyFan chapter 9 . 5/19
Poor Lorely... no woman would ever marry a man like that willingly...
Lily chapter 47 . 5/18
Could you please tell us if you are planning to drop the story or continue it, someday? Thanks.
Chrismazing chapter 47 . 5/16
I really do hope you pick this back up soon! I'm dying to know if Loreli will ever accept him or if she will stay headstrong and find her own peace elsewhere.
NO more updates? Please, continue!
I just really want you to finish the story? The plot line with madara was a wild ride and I was sad when he wasn't in the last few chapters before your hiatus. Loreli has developed more of a past though so that was cool. I hope you just pick this back up soon! -chrisevening
Diving in chapter 31 . 5/4
Oh dear. Is she starting to like him?
fox-chanlove chapter 6 . 5/3
very goid
Diving in chapter 29 . 5/2
I changed my mind. Run like hell Loreli.
Diving in chapter 28 . 5/2
I'm starting to ship them, rather than be on Loreli's side. You're evil.
Diving in chapter 26 . 4/30
Well...they're getting to a compromise of sort at least. Right?
1,126 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »