Reviews for We Sing, We Dance, We Steal Things
Always With Amy chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Absolute perfection.
thisgildedworld chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
It certainly is cute, as everyone has been saying, though I did have a slight issue with realism. You managed to avoid the all to tired cliche of them instantly becoming lovers after a minute of reconciliation, so props to you on that, but I felt like there should have been at least a scene from Justin to Randy about Randy suddenly being a jerk to him. I know you said he hadn't bothered Justin since then, but I still think it would be something that Justin would bring up because I doubt he'd be over it.

This is of course assuming you wrote the fic after the episode in which Randy did this (I can't remember if Randy's appearances were spread out over a few episodes or not, and I certainly can't tell based on when you published the story). If this is before that, then nevermind, but if it is definitely after the bully situation, I really think Justin should have brought it up. Randy may be cute, but no one is going to forgive someone so easily for something like that, at least not without addressing it first.

There were also some issues with grammar, and it could have perhaps used a bit more description and proper pacing as well.

That being said, I've decided to add your story into my C2 "The Best of Ugly Betty Slash Fics".
Willow-Ivy23 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
I really, really like this so far. I hope you can stop being busy just to update soon.
tophats-R-us chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
YOU B*TCH! Update this! Please! I-I am begging you! OMG PLZ!
FakeFortune chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
If you don't update I will kill you cyber-style. This fic is the ribs!
itsnotjustyou chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
I've probably read this story about 7 times, I just haven't reviewed it yet. I LOVE IT. But I feel the need to say more. First of all, there are not enough Justin stories out there, and unfortunately I am not as creative as you are when it comes to creating scenes in my head. This story is really, really great, and I hope that maybe (please?) you'll post more Justin/Randy once season four of Ugly Betty gets going and Justin's character develops a little further. I would certainly enjoy that.

:D
satchelboy chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
SO GOD! PLEASE CONTINUE!
Mystik Genie chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
cute cute cute! im loving these two on Betty atm, i just had to come on to see if anyone had written anything, very adorable!
TheAnimeNerd chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
1 word: HOT. I was thinking something along the lines of this during all the Justin-Randy scenes during that episode. It was very well written and I loved it. Will there be a sequel? What happens to them next? I HAVE to know!

-ahem- No pressure or anything... ;D
Old-Soul-Rock-n-Roll chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Hawt~

update!
BoomGoesYourHead chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Love it! Justin and Randy are so cute together! :D
Cyanide13 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Update! Your hurting us all, and I think I might just rip my heart out for this fic!
Pinkfurball chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
I luv Justin and Randy and I absoluteley Luv this story! Pretty pleez Updatge soon!
darkdork13 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Ooh, I love this! I've been on the lookout for Randy/Justin fic, and this is shaping up to be very nice. ;) Looking forward to updates!
Einstette chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
OMGSH! SO CUTE, SO CUTE! you HAVE to update! i've been looking for randyjustin fics EVERYWHERE! please update! omgsh the cuteness is tearing me apart! WAH!