Reviews for Dragonfable and Harry Potter: The Crossover
Vaneria Potter chapter 9 . 12/28/2012
Thanks for the mention, guys!

My DFHP fic met a similar problem, with my computer crashing just before I finished a chapter, and wiping out the file with all my notes along the way.

Maybe I'll finish it, maybe I won't, but it's been great reading as far as you got.
Vaneria Potter chapter 8 . 9/30/2012
Not bad.

I'm sorry I've been away for so long, but I had several other projects taking up my attention.
Bellatrix567 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Okay, I read the whole story and saved my review for the end. THIS IS SO FUNNY! I was laughing so hard my sister had to make sure I wasn't choking. Lady Celestia is so funny - just imagining someone as dignified as her throwing a fit like that - it was hilarious! Please continue this story, it hasn't been updated in a year, and it's one of the only two Dragonfable/Harry Potter crossovers there are (the second one is mine, I just updated it last night).
FLAMELASHER chapter 8 . 3/1/2011
Too short.
FLAMELASHER chapter 7 . 3/1/2011
Heartless child...
FLAMELASHER chapter 6 . 3/1/2011
Who tha heel is Luthar?
FLAMELASHER chapter 5 . 3/1/2011
I wish you could do that ingame, with the doom weapons.
FLAMELASHER chapter 4 . 3/1/2011
The Hydra was really hard in this story!
FLAMELASHER chapter 3 . 3/1/2011
Evil... Football...
FLAMELASHER chapter 2 . 3/1/2011
Priestess in a bad mood? (C2)
FLAMELASHER chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
The first chapter made me smile.
SimmerAnne chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
this story is pretty good!Hope you update soon!
Butchee chapter 4 . 4/7/2010
This is actually the first dragonfable thin ive seen. And its actually pretty good.
dragonfablerulerz chapter 7 . 3/8/2010
OK Guys,Terribly Sorry for not updating...weve been busy but I,Justin, am working on the next chapter,which shouild be up really soon...again SO sorry everyone.
Vaneria Potter chapter 6 . 8/21/2009
it might be good to have a bit more detail in the fighting parts, and i think you meant 'Rogue' when describing D.G., unless the guy wears make-up or red clothing.

I have a new chapter up, BTW, if you're interested.