Reviews for Saved Suicide
MCR Killjoys chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
please update soon

love ur writing style xx
SRWM chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
its ben more than a week. will you be continuing?
H.M.T.H chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
great story you havent updated please do
flower123 chapter 2 . 7/15/2009
oh poor bella update soon
EbonyHearts chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
the whole "Me:blah, blah, blah" thing is kind of annoying, but i like the story so far!
LoVecakes chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
This is a wonderful start and I cannot wait to read more. It is very interesting.

I love the idea of Jasper being Bella's best friend. It is a contrast from the book where they barely had any contact because of his control. So it is nice to see them interacting because despite his past Jasper is a nice guy. So Jasper knows about the abuse? I'm curious as to how he found out and if he has tried to help her or convince her to get help. Though I imagine that is not easy with her low self esteem. She probably feels she doesn't deserve any better.

I'm a little confused as to who the siblings are. Jasper, Edward and Emmett are siblings correct? Are Rosalie and Alice just their girlfriends or is it the same situation with all five of them being adopted? It would make sense then somewhere down the line they can hopefully adopt Bella and remove her from the hell she is in.

I cannot believe that her parents are so cruel. I know that fathers’ raping their daughters is a horrid thing but the fact that the mother is joining in makes it sick, twisted and demented. Her mother is supposed to protect Bella. I cannot believe she is joining them. Are they really her biological parents? I cannot wait for them to get what they deserve.

Poor Bella has to go through all that but so far she keeps pushing through.

I like that Edward and Bella are secretly in love with each other. He already wants to protect her and he doesn't even know what's really going on in her life. Jasper has done a really good job at keeping it secret. Bella loves Edward but hate the kind of person she thinks he is. He really seems to be a sweet guy and has true feelings for her.

Well enough of my rambling. I can get carried away while reviewing.

Again great job and I can't wait to see where this goes!
pantaloonz chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
Please hurry.

I love the plot line.

emomusickid chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
really good chapter i can't wait for the next chapter
Sock-Rocker11 chapter 2 . 5/25/2009
that was awesome! please update soon! pwease?
birdspotting chapter 4 . 5/14/2009
im actually reading both of your stories i kinda sucks about your! But i cant wait for the next chapter
MadisonJean9 chapter 4 . 4/10/2009
Hey Rosie Hale!

I like your writing it's cool. I'm not a great writer because I never have time to update but if you need help writing I'd be happy to. If not that's cool too. Please update as soon as possible. I'm happy to help.

:) Bella's twin Mella
Shakari chapter 4 . 3/25/2009
well then, your mother sucks. whenever you are able to get the next chapter up i will for sure R&R.
poeticrebel chapter 4 . 3/20/2009
Well, I MIGHT be able to help co-author this one if you need it...
Sock-Rocker11 chapter 4 . 3/19/2009
no! another few months? that sux...:(
SRWM chapter 4 . 3/19/2009
hey, i luv this story and i have to say, if you just re read what you have, then just start writing it should flow, what you're going through has happened to me but i had like 7 storires, it works better if u just re read think really hard then just start writing and at some point u'll remember what you were planning to do.

lol