Reviews for Changes
JackslovesHilson chapter 10 . 11/29/2018
Hi, people forget about House's injury. I hate when people write stories a disability. and the loss they people have, House is in chronic pain a lot, and he lost such a big part who he was. I understand that not fully as someone with CP.

UNLIKE GREG, MY LIFE IS GREAT, I AM NOT IN CHRONIC PAIN.

I HATE WRITERS IN HOUSE AND IN FANFICTION, THAT BELIEVE THAT HOUSE IS AN ADDICT.

HOUSE ISNT AN ADDICT, HE IS SOMEONE WITH CHRONIC PAIN.

AND PSYCHOLOGICALLY DEPENDAND
JackslovesHilson chapter 1 . 5/21/2018
i love this story
boredandhomealone chapter 13 . 4/18/2013
Loved it. Loved it. Loved it! Would have loved to have seen this happen on the show. LOL Awesome story!
LonelyNightz chapter 13 . 3/27/2013
LOVED IT! omg your are a genus! Great story, keep up the good work!
Luzydeath chapter 13 . 9/18/2012
GREAT!

I LOVE THIS FIC *o*
MysticalWhispers chapter 13 . 7/27/2012
continue great funny story
Sir Stud Muffin chapter 13 . 1/12/2012
Love it!
SerenityAbyss chapter 13 . 7/15/2010
This by far...Has been the best House story I have ever read...I'm..speechless
AJ-Evans chapter 13 . 2/5/2010
This was really sweet. I particularly liked the last chapter. I especially liked the end. This was just lovely. Cheers!
Ilerre chapter 13 . 1/10/2010
That was a really good fic but I found it annoying how your Wilson turned to be so girlish in the last chapters. And I was a bit disapointed that nobody had the moral discussion with Wilson about not hurting House!
BobPhorApples chapter 13 . 7/9/2009
I have been a reader of for a while, but I was forced to sign up just so I can review this story. While, I must admit that the House/Wilson characters where not completely true to their TV counterparts, the story is well done and probably one of the best House/Wilson stories I have read. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this, and have read it several times. Thank you for sharing this with us, and I can't wait to read other stories you have written.

The first time I read it, I cried because I would love to find true love that was written here. In fact, I have found it, but will never be able to obtain it. To be able to hold no secrets from a human being, and them still accept you for who you are, is not only the most romantic thing you can do, but also something we should strive to do in all our relationships. Even our relationships with our friends.
Retse chapter 13 . 6/10/2009
God, so sweet~! Loved every moment of that :D
Sonomi-chan chapter 13 . 5/23/2009
This was legit the BEST House/Wilson fic I have ever read. I didn't realize you were the author until the 3rd chapter, but when I saw your name I was not the least bit surprised. You're writing has always been fantastic, and this is no exception. Great job! This is my absolute favorite story in this fandom, which I'm so excited about. This was HOTT!
DeeStruction chapter 13 . 4/10/2009

THIS.

WAS.

FUCKING.

AMAZING.

SALDCRNMEIHMOIEUNWMLHDSKCSARJFHCMEQIUF. I'M SO SORRY BUT I'M BUSY FREAKING OUT.

I LOVE YOU, I REALLY DO *Q*