Reviews for KakaSasu: Infection
Good chapter..
Anarchy-Bell101 chapter 7 . 4/22/2014
Please update soon:)
duchessme chapter 7 . 11/15/2013
i love the story.i rarely find kakasasu wait for more
Sins of Blood chapter 7 . 9/14/2013
Please update soon, I love it, it is so well written.
VervainVanity chapter 7 . 8/12/2013
My god this fiction is just so damn greatttt *O*
really hope to see you update chapter 8 soon.. please please.. this fiction is the first one i've read since i started falling in love with KakaSasu, so it means a lot to me.. besides you did a very beautiful work :)
i'm still waiting for you!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/3/2013
Why did it have to end so soon
Yaoi.freak chapter 7 . 5/31/2013
You're such a great writer! I soooo wanna know what happens next! **
SasukeUchiha2117 chapter 7 . 6/1/2013
I absolutely LOVE this couple! I can't wait for an eighth chapter if you're going make one. It really is what I love to read in my free time; something like this story.
He11'sDomain chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Amaziiinnnnggggggggg. I truly hope you continue this soon! We're all waiting for you!
HatakeAttakai chapter 7 . 10/29/2012
Noooooooo! There must be more! More I say! I loved it!
The Smiling Fox chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I've read over this story since I was in, I think, seventh grade. I have it on all of my tabs, and printed it out to read on drives. I am OBSESSED. lol! I really do wish you'd update sooner or later. :/ it was just getting to the good stuff ;)
Nitinha56 chapter 7 . 12/19/2010
I can't believe that you're not updating this story, it's really good.
CanclingAcount chapter 7 . 12/4/2010
Soooooo... this is my third time reading your story. I really like it. Is it ever going to get updated or is it an abandoned project?
SasukeUchihasGuardian chapter 7 . 8/25/2010
Awesome book! thanks for the read! It's too bad that you don't update anymore. :( T_T I wish you did cause I would certainly continue. Hopefully you will, but if you don't... well.. then that's that. It was really awesome so thanks! :)