Reviews for Authentic, Corporeal, Real
MsAmyRobertson chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
hahaha love this especially the ending
kaybaby1127 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
that sounds so embarassing awe
x.itszanessalove.x chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Funniest part;

"That, or ask him if he's into threesomes," Gabriella said, as a sudden afterthought.

"Doesn't he have a girlfriend?"

"Who said that you are invited?

you crack me up! awesome story ;)
dontcatchme chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Freaking adorable! I love your writing. Extremely cute and fluffy, yet real in a way too. But, hey, there's nothing wrong with a little fluff in our lives! I love it!
BreakingFreex3 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Awww, I was yearning for Troy to make some sort of connection and get Chaz to see Gabi, hahaha, I felt soo bad when she didn't get to get her little conversation with him. XD

But other than that, this was really adorable!

If I didn't get to see "Chaz"(Zac) while he was in front of me, I'd be sobbing too!

The funniest thing was this:

"Doesn't he have a girlfriend?"

"Who said that you are invited?"

Hahahaha! I almost peed my pants XD

Great story! :)
kerritastic chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
grate stuff loved it
empty3845 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
That was so cute!

You know what's weird? I somehow managed to notice that Chaz's name backwards is Zach. Was that on purpose?

Love the story so much!

Job Well Done.
kitti28 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Haha, I loved the ending. Good one.
mishyB chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
what a hilarious ending. i laughed out loud literally. Nice one shot.
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Oh I loved it! I felt so bad for Gabriella that she didn't get the autograph, stupid Chaz. But Troy is so sweet :) And the ending was perfect, with just the right amount of humor to make it a happy one :) Nice job!
Flyawayhome624 chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Love this story, it was so cute.
higuma chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
OMG LOL "'Who said that you are invited?" LOL i luaghed my butt off!
HardWorker2014 chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
That was preety cool. You need to continue it cause it was amazing.
vanilla902 chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
hahah that was too awesome thanks so muchh lol
cheaterinpink chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
I read this story before, I think, a REALLY long time ago. But, see, I still remember it, without scrolling through the story. Which meant that it probably stood out to be. Why? I guess 'cause it's just really relatable to.

I'm never personally gone through this kind of thing. I've never met a celebrity, let alone someone even remotely famous. Unless you count a few authors. I think that how we fangirls blow up a meeting with their idol is quite true. It happens all the time, everytime a celebrity goes out. And I'm sure any girl can relate to this, even if she hasn't personally experienced it. I feel really sorry for Gabriella. It's heart-breaking, really, how you can be SO close and still miss your chance. You described the emotions quite well, though I think a bit more subtly would be more meanigful. But, still, it's good. Troy is so sweet and comforting, and Gabriella's really lucky to have Troy as her boyfriend. xD. The last three lines were hilarious.

“That, or ask him if he’s into threesomes,” Gabriella said, as a sudden afterthought.

“Doesn’t he have a girlfriend?”

“Who said that you are invited?”

So, good job. :D