Reviews for NGE: Bloodlust
saiyan prince1 chapter 25 . 11/27/2015
This fic was wow. Thank u so much for writing it.
Tibricel Tibby chapter 25 . 8/23/2015
This was a really great retelling, not sure if that really a good way to say it. But still fun telling and I really enjoyed it more from the lose use of the WoD. It just gave Tue story a flavor all its own.
T51b Moridin chapter 25 . 2/3/2015
Way cool. It ended in Vampire Hunter D crossover realm type thing. It was never really a crossover but yet took references form many things to make the entire storyline even more epic than it was originally. Before it was a lot of crying now its badassery incarnate. Well done well done indeed.
T51b Moridin chapter 24 . 2/3/2015
Wow. Freaking wow. So she became the manifestation of vampire angel and made the black moon instead of the red or white moons. I wonder then what will our favorite shadow master do next?
T51b Moridin chapter 23 . 2/3/2015
So shinji is immortal. Gendo got his ass eaten. Wraith is going super levels of badass. And either Shinji or Rei will gain all the power Wraith has absorbed by diableing him.
T51b Moridin chapter 22 . 2/3/2015
I see. By tapping into true Santeria and showing his mastery he showed magic he was worthy and the runes completed.
T51b Moridin chapter 21 . 2/3/2015
Ah I had forgotten that LCL was Liliths blood. Crazy. And the angels were trying to show Rei something important and instead harmed her. Sigh shame for it really. Love the Ode to Joy that plays in this scene.
T51b Moridin chapter 20 . 2/3/2015
Looking forward to the rest of the story. So shinji is now completely in tune with shadow magic and will become immortal like the Queen of Diamonds. Ergo able to live eternity with Rei. Guess our lycan friend will master druidic magics and gain immortality from that. Ergo the harem shall endure! Once again Dracula turning Shinji would make a mess of everything and so interesting xD. Very well done looking forward to his 'The Darkness' Style powers. Also if he is more imaginative I'm sure he could make Aliens and shit too.
T51b Moridin chapter 19 . 2/3/2015
Would be most intersting if Dracula decided to turn Shinji and give him a large portion of his power on top of his already prodigious magical talent.
T51b Moridin chapter 18 . 2/3/2015
Shit. So cool. I just hoped the Leliel would actually help him instead of manipulate him. Kinda sad about that. The power would have been useful but being turned into a puppet is a real shame.
T51b Moridin chapter 17 . 2/3/2015
Freaking cool. She sounds upset as well. I wonder hen. I can see the dead giveaway mentioned but i just simply don't properly comprehend it. Curious curious.
T51b Moridin chapter 16 . 2/3/2015
I'm so glad rei 2 did'nt die. She was so badass. Interesting idea having him fuck an angel and gain its power. So does that make him part angel as well? SHinji Ikari the Human/Angel Shadow Mage. Talk about OP! XD Love it.
T51b Moridin chapter 15 . 2/3/2015
Oho. Intersting. So they killed and replaced Rei but her clones were not ready for her power and thus she is weakened and unable to hold the memories she had before.
T51b Moridin chapter 14 . 2/3/2015
WOah. Damn one hell of a sub plot. It could easily be the main plot with how in depth it is but the fact its the sub plot means the whole story is that much better. So cool
T51b Moridin chapter 13 . 2/3/2015
Berserker Shinji with actual power. Freaking high levels of badass. So his own anger and rage is now a real deadly thing and he has begun integrating the power of the Eva into his own person without realizing it due to his connection with his mother. SO cool. So now he is a bit stronger in force and time spheres. MOAR TRAINING!