Reviews for Sliding Doors
Beth chapter 10 . 6/25/2012
This is one of the most poorly written, confusing, disjointed and difficult stories I have read, it's impossible to follow and understand. I think the plot never made it out of your head and onto the screen.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 20 . 3/6/2012
Wow that other guy was really twisted. And seemed to not like Italians.

I think a dripping sound would drive anyone crazy.

"Yes Tony," the previously silent Ziva spoke up, "it's no fun watching McGee get

Gibbs smacked of the back of his head."

Gibbs turned and looked at the woman, Gibbs smacked? That was a new one... HA HA

Tony would have to pay for drinks. Yes, after putting all of them through this he would definitely be paying. No I think the Director should. She put them all in this misery. It was a good plan. But Ugg The Director. Gibbs should of been told. So glad it turned out OK for the team.
fighttowin1 chapter 20 . 5/2/2011
Very nicely done!

Thank you for the lovely story!
fighttowin1 chapter 17 . 5/2/2011
I know that one! Okay...so either it is the Director standing in the doorway having figured out that she would have figured it out...or it is the baddie.

:-0
fighttowin1 chapter 16 . 5/2/2011
Ah yes...so my guess? This is their elaborate plan to keep him safe by making him 'dead'...but Gibb's is an investigator, and surely it won't last long...he will realize that it was odd that no one was allowed to see Tony other than Gibbs through a window briefly, and that Tony didn't really unpack anything, and the fact that his gut isn't really telling him that he is dead. Anyways...so I'm also thinking that the baddie is actually is planning on taking a different organ and using it himself or even taking the same organ and using it himself? Not sure..but it's just a guess.

Well written, I'm sure that this chapter was difficult to write, but you did a good job with it. :-)
fighttowin1 chapter 14 . 5/2/2011
Somehow I don't think that Gibbs will like their 'plan', and I don't think that I will either. hm...but very well written!

I am surprised that Gibb's allowed Tony to meet with her alone, as he was just outside her office.
fighttowin1 chapter 13 . 5/2/2011
Perfect timing for Gibb's when coming to see Abby...not so much perfect timing for Ziva to go to hospital looking for the man...of course they didn't recognize him anyway...but if they see him again they will know who he is...they are very good with remembering details. :-) Very nicely done! Excellent job of keeping the intensity up...very well done!

Hm...Director Shepherd trying to talk to Tony without Gibb's knowing...that can't be good!
fighttowin1 chapter 6 . 5/2/2011
ah yes...the dripping pipe, excellent choice!

Loving this story!
fighttowin1 chapter 4 . 5/2/2011
And the plot thickens! Loving this story!
fighttowin1 chapter 3 . 5/2/2011
Uh Oh...Doesn't look good!

You are keeping the intensity going good, and everything is flowing well. :-)

Thank you for the story!
fighttowin1 chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
Oh...I have a bad feeling about where this is headed! Gibb's should have told DiNozzo about his disdain for Italians!

Hopefully the flat tire will be fixed quickly!
fighttowin1 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Nicely done...I just found this story, and so far it is very well written. :-)

My favorite line in this chapter perfectly written~

"I'd love to say this was a wonderful unexpected surprise," Tony started, "but Gibbs would smack me if I did. He's not to keen on lying." He sealed the sentence with a classic DiNozzo grin.
Sparkiebunny chapter 20 . 9/12/2010
Great story! :)
Ashley chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
Wow, i really like the story you are already setting up here, with Polanski hating Italians. Its really clever:)
charli chapter 20 . 8/7/2010
this was a great story...and would have been fantastic but for the stupid Tiva-ish crap...otherwise, a good read..thanks