Reviews for To Live is So Much Harder
Guest chapter 6 . 9/6/2015
AWSOME CHAPTER 6 AND ITS THE BEST NAEINO STORY EVER MADE CRY (CUE HEANLY SOUND AAAAƀAAASSSSS )
UR ARE A GOD ME NOT WORTHY
KEEP IT UP IL DIE OF CRYING
CLAP CLAP RAPID CLAPING
Nirvana48 chapter 22 . 8/18/2015
You should made where sasuke and sakura are living in on the streets!
Guest chapter 14 . 8/10/2015
Tsunade has no business to make it personal on Sakura.
rikan-sama chapter 22 . 8/2/2015
A beautyfully written fic... Awesome job
Icestar2012 chapter 22 . 7/27/2015
is there more to this, cause its beautiful... 3 love the ending to this chapter! 3
syndorias cinders chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
damn
Guest chapter 22 . 5/2/2015
Really good, so is that the end or is there more (please be more)
Oink chapter 22 . 4/26/2015
That was a Good story however I would have forgave them in the end they made their choice they have to live with it and him to. But Good Story.
jacob chapter 22 . 4/10/2015
Keep it going it is getting good
nightwind83 chapter 22 . 3/8/2015
Great story, cant wait for more
DanDrake chapter 16 . 2/24/2015
*Sighs* So ino is a best friend and Hinata is a fuck buddy...cause there is so much logic there _
DanDrake chapter 15 . 2/24/2015
*Ahem* i apologize in advance for the rant you are about to hear...O_O THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED...YOU JUST HAD NARUTO AND HINATA FUCK KNOWING INO WAS OUTSIDE AND COULD HEAR IT! THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU

THE WHOLE POINT IS INO TO TELL NARUTO SHE LOVES HIM BUT CAN'T DUE TO HERE NERVES...SO HOW DO YOU FIX IT...YOU HAVE HIM FUCK HINATA...THE FUCK MAN/WOMAN (Depending on your gender)
DanDrake chapter 12 . 2/24/2015
OK i get where hinata is coming from but still keeping his daughter from him seems kind of dirty, i understand why she did it due to naruto's big heart he would have married her but still to keep him from his daughter...Yeah .
Guest chapter 22 . 2/23/2015
Great story keep it up plz
MysticRose2388 chapter 22 . 1/13/2015
Is there any more to come? I really enjoyed this, from the bottom of my heart, you are an amazing author! Please feel free to hit me up with any new stories you have, I would greatly appreciate it if you could.
1,162 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »