Reviews for To Live is So Much Harder
S chapter 5 . 1/8
This is really making me hate sakura
MarioCatjr chapter 5 . 12/25/2023
NO NO NO NO NO NO Naruto is Not Died
Logicalillogical chapter 12 . 11/25/2023
Naruto upon finding out that his wife had cheated on him with his beet friend, Naruto quickly divorced Sakura using his ultimate supreme Hokage powers of awesomeness, tossed that ratchet woman to where she had belonged; the streets.

Sasuke wasn't spared as he had been tossed into jail for life because why the fuck not? Think you can cuck the hero of the fourth great ninja war, and with everyone in the village, excluding a certain ratchet how, was against the Uchiha, he had no support.

Upon getting his revenge, Naruto settled down with Ino and lived happily ever after.

Moral of the story:

Fuck cheaters.
Logicalillogical chapter 11 . 11/25/2023
I came into this fic by accident and after reading it a bit, then I was nervous, wait, is this that one fic where Sakura is hypocritical cheating bitch.

So I skimmed through the chapters, and god damn. It is that fic.

How the fuck can this bitch argue that she can do as she pleases and cheat on her husband because it's "her time" and what she does is not her husband's business?

And then says Naruto isn't allowed to cheat on her.

"Oh, I can cheat on you dear husband, but you can't cheat on me!"

What the actual stupid fucking shit is this? Stupid dogshit.
Suggestions chapter 22 . 10/27/2023
Have Tsunade Namikaze did the same thing to Jiraiya Uchiha. That Sakura did to Naruto.

Sakura said “I guess our wrong doing towards Naruto.”

Sasuke even asked Naruto to make the Uchiha and Haruno clans to be the branches family of the Uzumaki and Namikaze clans.
rhuona chapter 22 . 10/22/2023
Good story, thanks for this. Though there were elements I didn't like, the story was so good, it drew me in again.
rhuona chapter 16 . 10/22/2023
Great story but the hinata-naruto relationship stinks a tiny bit of hypocrisy. In fact, it gives off a slimy feeling. Hinata has clearly not moved on or made attempts to find love outside Naruto, treasuring the child she got & hides the parentage from Naruto. It's weird to refer to any friend by a pet name you got during sexual encounter. It's weird all round to even consider an arranged marriage to the guy immediately after his divorce. It is weird to hop back into bed with him while you're talking your friend into a romantic relationship with him. But then again, this is sister wives or something
Suggestions chapter 22 . 9/3/2023

Guest chapter 11 . 8/24/2023
It was one of the best I have ever read
Write Your Wrongs chapter 1 . 8/9/2023
I mean that sucks but I honestly think Naruto should blame himself. Honestly, can an obsession like the one Sakura had for Sasuke die that easily? Tbf, Naruto had a bad obsession with Sakura too but, again, it’s Naruto’s fault that he didn’t predict something like this happening. I feel bad for the guy, sure, but come on dude. What did you think was gonna happen?
Azure Exorcist chapter 1 . 7/8/2023
Well, not exactly an epilogue, but a good place to leave off at. It's like the ending of book 1.
Azure Exorcist chapter 1 . 7/8/2023
Awesome story. Also, you should probably put in the description that the story is actually completely finished. with an epilogue and everything
SonsofChar chapter 17 . 6/24/2023
Dear author,
You dare claim misspelling is ok? And now the audacity to do it on purpose! You are similar to that old professor that shamelessly declared that certain words should be spelled his way! He had terrible taste. His Trilogy obsessed over rings and a short race of people with furry feet. Then there was his “Gollum” with multiple personality disorder! (lol Sakura calling Naruto her “precious’us”.) best of luck following that man’s persona!
Darkness91 chapter 2 . 5/31/2023
this shit is trash , only trash would enjoy this b.s
Suggestions 6 chapter 22 . 5/18/2023

Sakura said “I guess our wrong doing towards Naruto.”
Ino, Sasuke, & Hinata died. Sakura sneaked into the sperm bank & get Naruto’s sperm.

Sakura offered her child to be the next demon container.
1,269 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »