Reviews for To Live is So Much Harder
Icestar2012 chapter 22 . 7/27
is there more to this, cause its beautiful... 3 love the ending to this chapter! 3
syndorias cinders chapter 1 . 6/14
damn
Really good, so is that the end or is there more (please be more)
Oink chapter 22 . 4/26
That was a Good story however I would have forgave them in the end they made their choice they have to live with it and him to. But Good Story.
jacob chapter 22 . 4/10
Keep it going it is getting good
nightwind83 chapter 22 . 3/8
Great story, cant wait for more
DanDrake chapter 16 . 2/24
*Sighs* So ino is a best friend and Hinata is a fuck buddy...cause there is so much logic there _
DanDrake chapter 15 . 2/24
*Ahem* i apologize in advance for the rant you are about to hear...O_O THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED...YOU JUST HAD NARUTO AND HINATA FUCK KNOWING INO WAS OUTSIDE AND COULD HEAR IT! THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU

THE WHOLE POINT IS INO TO TELL NARUTO SHE LOVES HIM BUT CAN'T DUE TO HERE NERVES...SO HOW DO YOU FIX IT...YOU HAVE HIM FUCK HINATA...THE FUCK MAN/WOMAN (Depending on your gender)
DanDrake chapter 12 . 2/24
OK i get where hinata is coming from but still keeping his daughter from him seems kind of dirty, i understand why she did it due to naruto's big heart he would have married her but still to keep him from his daughter...Yeah .
Great story keep it up plz
MysticRose2388 chapter 22 . 1/13
Is there any more to come? I really enjoyed this, from the bottom of my heart, you are an amazing author! Please feel free to hit me up with any new stories you have, I would greatly appreciate it if you could.
Daybreak and Nightfall chapter 2 . 1/12
This hits me right in the feels ಥ_ಥ
Mai Scarlet chapter 22 . 1/6
It was the most decent harem l have ever read in all my fanfic reading years. I promised myself to never read an angsty or tragic fanfic but this one was something which told how two broken hearts may heal each other. It is similar to romeo and juliet anime like how their love was so strong that they would go as far as to abandon their family names and that their love held such a bond that it even remained in death. In this fanfics case, how naruto refused to put hinata and his kids in danger because of which he lived without a family for 6 yeas. and how he healed ino's heart while she repaired his
Luffy D. Hancock chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
GASP THAT PINK BITCH CHEATED ON NARUTO! #THESEHOESAINTLOYAL
Guest chapter 7 . 11/22/2014
sweet delicious justice is served (bow before you)
1,158 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »