Reviews for To Live is So Much Harder
Nirvana48 chapter 22 . 8/18
You should made where sasuke and sakura are living in on the streets!
Tsunade has no business to make it personal on Sakura.
rikan-sama chapter 22 . 8/2
A beautyfully written fic... Awesome job
Icestar2012 chapter 22 . 7/27
is there more to this, cause its beautiful... 3 love the ending to this chapter! 3
syndorias cinders chapter 1 . 6/14
damn
Really good, so is that the end or is there more (please be more)
Oink chapter 22 . 4/26
That was a Good story however I would have forgave them in the end they made their choice they have to live with it and him to. But Good Story.
jacob chapter 22 . 4/10
Keep it going it is getting good
nightwind83 chapter 22 . 3/8
Great story, cant wait for more
DanDrake chapter 16 . 2/24
*Sighs* So ino is a best friend and Hinata is a fuck buddy...cause there is so much logic there _
DanDrake chapter 15 . 2/24
*Ahem* i apologize in advance for the rant you are about to hear...O_O THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED...YOU JUST HAD NARUTO AND HINATA FUCK KNOWING INO WAS OUTSIDE AND COULD HEAR IT! THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU

THE WHOLE POINT IS INO TO TELL NARUTO SHE LOVES HIM BUT CAN'T DUE TO HERE NERVES...SO HOW DO YOU FIX IT...YOU HAVE HIM FUCK HINATA...THE FUCK MAN/WOMAN (Depending on your gender)
DanDrake chapter 12 . 2/24
OK i get where hinata is coming from but still keeping his daughter from him seems kind of dirty, i understand why she did it due to naruto's big heart he would have married her but still to keep him from his daughter...Yeah .
Great story keep it up plz
MysticRose2388 chapter 22 . 1/13
Is there any more to come? I really enjoyed this, from the bottom of my heart, you are an amazing author! Please feel free to hit me up with any new stories you have, I would greatly appreciate it if you could.
Daybreak and Nightfall chapter 2 . 1/12
This hits me right in the feels ಥ_ಥ
1,161 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »