Reviews for To Live is So Much Harder
Roxas2456 chapter 22 . 4/14
Well i finally caught up and i got to say i love the story :)
One reader666 chapter 22 . 3/22
It's a bit sad this won't get completed but I suppose they way ch. 22 ended it could be consider completed.
Milo Namikaze chapter 21 . 2/22
*whole (for the review below)
Milo Namikaze chapter 22 . 2/22
Hi Lord Talon just wanted to let you know that this fanfic has been one my favorites of all of them I have read. I read it over and over again I still hope each time I read that some miracle happens and you post another chapter. Maybe some day you will see this and you would post it up. Maybe another miracle happens and you finish the who story. I would really like to see how Naruto and Jiraiya get along and how it would affect him. Plus I kind of want to see how the little ones grow up. You already did a great job with Kushina's personality I wouldn't mind even reading a whole other fanfic with just them as the main story. But that's maybe asking for too many miracles lol. Now I'm just rambling, well hope you're living a good life and maybe one of the miracles come true. :)
Riley chapter 22 . 2/8
Great story man, I usually don't like reading stories like this, but the way you wrote it was just flawless and the perfect example of how a story like this should be written. I hope you decide to update again one day because I really liked where you were going with the fic and would love to read more if you did.
ExplosiveSex chapter 11 . 2/7
Ino and her daddy going around with their magical glowing eyes (which we still don't get information on how exactly are they doing it) exchanging memories to Sasuke, Sakura, and now Tsunade. All without Naruto, all HIS memories, all HIS darkest times. What is their purpose? For everyone to feel his pain. Forgive me for finding that to be just a tad unbelievable. Here's a guy with a crushed heart and a coma with secrets and memories that would send another person into suicidal. And then in comes Ino, the heroine of the story, goes into his mind, records everything, then gives it out to whoever she pleases. All of Naruto's friends making Sasuke and Sakura's life hell on earth. All for what? Because they hurt Naruto. Even after Naruto explicitly told them he wanted them to live happily ever after. Okay, let's just go against his wishes. And onto the matter with Naruto's attitude. He beat Pein, the guy who crushed the entire village with a single wave of his hand but can't stand up to his bitch of an ex-wife? Matter of fact, he hasn't stood up to anyone. LOL, he's been getting walked on his entire life and even gaining so many allies and bonding with powerful people like Neji, Tsunade, and Gaara, he STILL lets Sakura walk all over him. He probably would have tried to kill himself again, succeeding this time, if Ino wasn't there to back him up and tell Sakura to fuck off at the hospital. No wonder Sakura left him for Sasuke. He can't even grow a pair and actually voice his thoughts. I mean, your best friend and brother and your beloved wife left you to be together and you just wish them a happy life and send them off with a chest load of money and a house? What the hell man. Please Naruto, grow a pair of nuts and just backhand Sakura to the wall for being the backstabbing bitch she is. Then shove a rasenshuriken up Sasukes ass. Is it so hard? He hasn't lain a hand on Sasuke this whole time. Even though he stole your childhood love from you. This Naruto is one spineless man for being the Hero of the Leaf.
ExplosiveSex chapter 12 . 2/7
What the fuck. How could you make Hinata and Ino keep a secret as big as that from Naruto? It doesn't matter if he gets heartbroken and will force himself to marry Hinata. Can't Hinata just grow a pair and vehemently refuse? Now Naruto's going to spend his entire life ignorant that Hinatas daughter is actually his. I'd rather get hurt by the truth than get comforted by lies and I'm DAMN sure that Naruto, in all the alternate universes, would feel the same way also. Would YOU like YOUR best friend to keep the fact that her daughter is yours also a secret from you? NO, you wouldn't. What's wrong with Naruto raising a daughter without being married to her mother? This shit happens all the time in the real world and the child might feel disheartened but they don't grow up as a violent psychopath and turn traitor. I reckon Hinata is just as worse as Sakura for keeping this secret from him. Sakura kept the fact that she loved Sasuke away from Naruto while they were still together and he still found out. You really expect me to believe Naruto, one day, won't find out eventually? That part was such a turn off for me, since Naruto was surrounded by lies and deceit ever since he married Sakura and now that he's thankfully out of that horrible relationship, he's being dragged into one filled with lies from the start. How many more important info are Konoha's residents going to keep away from Naruto for the sake of his well being?
Riley chapter 6 . 2/5
Seeing Shikamaru breakdown like that was really unexpected, but also really awesome and perfectly executed. Great story so far.
Lord Herobrine chapter 1 . 1/8
Lord Talon

Your Story has been recommended on [[ /FanficRecs/NarutoGeneralFics Here]].
SubSidium chapter 22 . 1/5
I keep reading this and I love it so much. it cstches all the emotions just right. just finished it for like the 5th time.
EvilRiku2025 chapter 22 . 12/30/2013
I just finished this story. It was absolutely a amazing read. You put this together really well Lord Talon. I just couldn't stop reading this story and I hope you will update it again one day. Thanks for posting this. :)
NamiNavigator chapter 19 . 12/18/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY! Now, I ship NaruxSaku, although I quite like NaruxIno as well. However, I normally hate NaruxHina, but with the way you presented her, it's okay, and I can tolerate it. So, this is one of the best stories I've read in a long time, and the quality is incredible. So, yeah. I love this story and it's going straight on to my favourites list!
SoupLicker chapter 22 . 12/4/2013
This is such a good story! I feel like I've been able to relate to the characters incredibly well throughout the story. I rather enjoy the random meeting between Naruto and Jiraiya, it worked out perfectly! I hope the next chapter is being worked on but I understand otherwise. :D
stephen.barry.9849 chapter 15 . 10/19/2013
My name is Cynthia Bullock, am from maimi usa. i want to use this opportunity to thank my great doctor who really made my life a pleasurable one today. This great man brought my husband back to me, i had 2 lovely kids for my husband, about 3 years ago i and my husband has been into one qaurrel or the other until he finally left me for one lady. i felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be stronge just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, until one day i met a good friend of mine that was also in a situation like me but her problem was her ex-boyfriend who she had an unwanted pregnancy for and he refused to take responsibility and dumped her. she told me that mine was a small case and that i shouldnt worry about it at all so i asked her what was the solution to my problems and she gave me this great man phone number and his email address. i was doubting if this man was the solution, so contacted this great man and he told me what to do and i deed them all, he told me to wait for just two day and that my husband will come crawlling on his kneels just for forgiveness so i faithfully deed what this great man asked me to do and for sure after two days i heard a knock on the door, in a great suprise i saw him on his kneels and i was speechless, when he saw me, all he did was crying and asking me for forgiveness, from that day, all the pains and sorrows in my heart flew away,since then i and my husband and our lovely kids are why i want to say a big thank you to This great man made me to understand that theres no problem on earth that has no solution so please if you know that you have this same problem or any problem that is similar, i will advise you to come straight to this great man. you can email him at:
gottahavekyuubi chapter 22 . 9/4/2013
Omgggggg i just finished this fanfic and i've gotta say; it is one of the best reads of my life here on this website!
1,132 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »