Reviews for To Live is So Much Harder
colebryant246 chapter 18 . 6/5
That Dolphin though
lol fuck that, you don't forgive someone for that shit, you fucking gut them for it. I wouldn't have stopped beating his ass in chapter 2, i would've escalated it and would've just killed sakura, sasuke, and the kid lmao
Naruhaku96 chapter 12 . 5/22
Wouldn't that mean inoichi got the more powerful memories as well?
zafnak chapter 18 . 4/1
Rock Lee's cousin is Bruce Lee? I...could see that...
Excuse me, not to be rude, but I was a bit angry at the fact Ino let what happened between Hinata and Naruto go so easily, and another thing, Isn't Hinata married already? Wouldn't that start a whole other thing? Unless it was Neji who was married and I misread, but still, shouldn't a longer feeling if betrayal exist within Ino during the the affair, and having the whole night ti smolder about it allow said feeling of betrayal to grow? If I may be selfish, can you write back to me on the matter please, I'd like to know your reasons and better understand why you chose this route.
That is not just reasoning that was her showing she is a selfish bitch and still a fangirl
Kingkong101 chapter 21 . 2/9
Is naruto mentally retarted
Thejoker7813 chapter 22 . 1/25
I like it
Dragonjek chapter 8 . 1/21
Been a while since I read this.

I don't remember how much attention Sasuke's team gets, but I think Akira/Mana would be a cute pairing.
Omenglotzer chapter 1 . 1/14
I just don't think that there is a good reason - any good reason - to NOT tell Naruto the moment they found out.
FCY Warrior chapter 1 . 12/6/2017
I really loved this story and I seriously believe it is one of the best stories I have ever read in this site. I really liked the relationships in this story. Very nicely written as well.
Good job
Guest chapter 7 . 11/25/2017
this is incredablly... stupid all this and hes still just every-ones doormat
Mariusz1988 chapter 22 . 8/10/2017
If only rai wasnt as perverted as jiraiya hahaha its good that it ended well for all in the end. Awesome story i engoyed every chapter. Thx for your wark and hope you keep it up with the fine(or rather awesome) work hehehe.
Mariusz1988 chapter 3 . 8/10/2017
they say that suicide is a cowards way out, but damn to feel so much pain, good story so far.
Mariusz1988 chapter 2 . 8/10/2017
wow the sunspens is killing me
1,196 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »