Reviews for To Live is So Much Harder
stephen.barry.9849 chapter 15 . 10/19/2013
My name is Cynthia Bullock, am from maimi usa. i want to use this opportunity to thank my great doctor who really made my life a pleasurable one today. This great man brought my husband back to me, i had 2 lovely kids for my husband, about 3 years ago i and my husband has been into one qaurrel or the other until he finally left me for one lady. i felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be stronge just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, until one day i met a good friend of mine that was also in a situation like me but her problem was her ex-boyfriend who she had an unwanted pregnancy for and he refused to take responsibility and dumped her. she told me that mine was a small case and that i shouldnt worry about it at all so i asked her what was the solution to my problems and she gave me this great man phone number and his email address. i was doubting if this man was the solution, so contacted this great man and he told me what to do and i deed them all, he told me to wait for just two day and that my husband will come crawlling on his kneels just for forgiveness so i faithfully deed what this great man asked me to do and for sure after two days i heard a knock on the door, in a great suprise i saw him on his kneels and i was speechless, when he saw me, all he did was crying and asking me for forgiveness, from that day, all the pains and sorrows in my heart flew away,since then i and my husband and our lovely kids are why i want to say a big thank you to This great man made me to understand that theres no problem on earth that has no solution so please if you know that you have this same problem or any problem that is similar, i will advise you to come straight to this great man. you can email him at:
gottahavekyuubi chapter 22 . 9/4/2013
Omgggggg i just finished this fanfic and i've gotta say; it is one of the best reads of my life here on this website!
mattcun chapter 22 . 8/19/2013
plz write more
trixieee08 chapter 22 . 8/15/2013
CANNOT. WAIT. FOR. THE. NEXT. CHAPTER! :-D
Rias Caldwell chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Oh shit
09PaymoN09 chapter 16 . 8/13/2013
I love this story , but I had to stop at this part. There was so much pain in therr that I REALLY had to stop, otherwise I'll start crying. As I said; love the fic, but it's too much for me.
SeoulXin87 chapter 22 . 8/5/2013
hi,it's just that i read this story of yours and kinda like it to the max..well,the plot are really good..and it's one of the best story i read in Naruto fiction..well i kinda like to ask if you still gonna continue the story..coz i'm telling you it will be great..heheheh..

well,thanks for this story..looking forward to the time you can get back to this one.. :D
Genius Shift chapter 22 . 7/24/2013
I'll be honest. I'm not the type to read fan-fictions and review them. I certainly would try to avoid Angst/Hurt/Comfort.

HOWEVER, your story was simply brilliant. Brilliant! BRILLIANT! xD

Well done, Lord Talon. Well done, indeed. :)

I'm assuming that it's over since you haven't updated it in two and half years. Nevertheless, it's great the way it is.
Gold Testament chapter 12 . 7/10/2013
The end of this chapter still makes me laugh. XD
Gold Testament chapter 7 . 7/10/2013
If you're not going to update this fic at least set up a what if side story of what would happen if Sasuke and Sakura found out Naruto tried to kill himself as soon as they left the Hospital.
kiki8o chapter 22 . 7/2/2013
that was a good story, please update asap
i really think that sakura always will love sasuke and is using naruto to bring him back, i don't like her at all.
i have a doubt are you male or female?
Ninjazzz chapter 15 . 6/21/2013
What are Inos parents hiding from her?
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 22 . 6/15/2013
I like that Naruto was finally able to move on in the end. :D
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 20 . 6/15/2013
Well, I'm not offended. This is an awesome story!
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 16 . 6/15/2013
Ino (at least your portrayal) is every sane guy's dream...
1,269 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »