Reviews for To Live is So Much Harder
Blank Lord chapter 22 . 11/26/2021
Great job on the fic. It was definitely worth the read.
jackyfloresq2001 chapter 1 . 10/24/2021
can't wait for the next chapter
Logicalillogical chapter 18 . 10/6/2021
"WHAT?! You knew all along?!" Tenten barked as she punched her husband in the ribs, causing the Hyuga genius to wince in unexpected pain. "Oh, you are so going to get it when we get home!"

Oh no! How dare Neji not reveal Hinata's secret! How dare he not reveal a secret that isn't his to tell!

Lol.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/2/2021
Damn...it’s so well written that it fills me with gut-wrenching disgust at such an act. I couldn’t even imagine of such a scenario. Fuck that whore Sakura and fuck that nigga Sasuke too, man even though this is a fanfic, their characters took a damn nose dive on my list...And they werent even on it in the first place. You’ve heard it here first folks, Fuck Uchiha and his cum guzzling mangy bitch. Suck fucking shit out of a straw, you damn pink haired banshee good for nothing loose cunt extravagant.

Thank you for your time.
MonsterCritic96 chapter 16 . 5/13/2021
sorry I just remembered the note from chapter 17
MonsterCritic96 chapter 16 . 5/13/2021
Madera I think you mean MADARA
MonsterCritic96 chapter 12 . 5/12/2021
my last review was wrong Fledermausmann isn't French it's actually German for Batman
MonsterCritic96 chapter 12 . 5/12/2021
for anyone wonder what "Fledermausmann" means it is just French? for Batman
TylerJay333 chapter 22 . 4/6/2021
I wish you would continue this. it is really good
FenreldStormblade chapter 22 . 3/31/2021
Safe to say this story is dead... too bad... this was really good
Danirodriguez1995 chapter 22 . 3/26/2021
It continues with that the story is already very good, that the truth has a great future.
Guest 6 chapter 22 . 3/10/2021
Sasuke asked Sakura how about we sneak into Orochimaru’s laboratory. Make a Naruto and Sakura’s kid. Sakura nodded to make me feel better.
EITHOTOS chapter 1 . 2/28/2021
This is an appreciation post. I know you don't write any more, although I wish you did. I've easily read this story over 6 times. I keep coming back every few months. With very few moments I would write differently. One of my favourite stories on this website, but definitely my most read. I'm reviewing today to just say. Thank you.
god eater chapter 7 . 12/22/2020
that bit with sasuke and sakura all lovey dovey was disgusting

you wrote it so well oh my god

lmao good job
god eater chapter 2 . 12/22/2020
lvoing how kurama is also emotional in this lol
1,269 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »