Reviews for Hi
MaxandFang101 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Great, thanks for the confidence boost, I start high school in less than two weeks. Freshman year is gonna be fun. : /

But still a cute oneshot. :)
kialajaray chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
That was so sweet, especially the love at first sight part. I've always shipped Rytha, but I think that this is a really cute fic. there aren't enough Zekepay stories. Good job.

kialajaray
4biddenluv chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
This was a really sweet story! Ur zeke and sharpay were perfect. Do write more. It was lovely! :D
Dr. Austin A. Winchester chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
That was so cute!
abril4 chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
It's cute I could just picture the whole scene. So good.
Politics.and.Prose chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Another good one. I really enjoyed it. And you write Zeke so well. Erm, well, you write EVERYONE really well, to be honest. Great job.
RockerChick08 chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Very cute oneshot! I only wish you would've carried it out! Any who! You so need to write a long Zekepay! YOu did really good with this! REally great writing both of their characters! please write a longer one! They don't have enough Zekepays! Anyways thanx for writing this and God bless!
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
That was so cute. I absolutely loved it. I loved being in Zeke's mind and seeing Sharpay for the first time, his initial jealousy of Ryan was funny.

I do love how Ryan interceded and explained a bit about Sharpay and then asked and went to talk to Kelsi.

My two favorite couples!

Wonderful story.
digigirl02 chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
I liked it Zeke/Sharpay are my second favorite pairing.
Lackadaisical Pajamas chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
I am in love with you and this story right now! I thought it was great, the characters well very realistic and you left me dieing 2 read more, plz update soon, love zekepay!
Penny chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Ah, the beginnings of apparently almost five years of unrequited, one-sided Zekepay. I love how you portrayed Zeke here, he's so cute. His nervousness about the end of middle school and the beginning of high school is great. I like how you showed his friendship with Jason too. Even in a Zekepay fic you managed to include Ryelsi and I love that. Zeke's jealousy of Ryan when they first met is so adorable, of course he would think that a guy talking to Sharpay is her boyfriend.
angellwings chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
*applause*

yep!

I love this! It's too cute! The day when Zeke's crush began...it's a day that will go down in history.

seriously this fic is AMAZING! YAY for branching out! LOL