Reviews for Dragon's Rising
Alec the Dark Angel chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
Uh-oh. What's going to happen? Who are those mysterious figures? In the words of Willy Wonka, "The suspense is killing me. I hope it'll last." And yes I do think that way.
Alec the Dark Angel chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Nicely done. I love children. They're so cute with their innocence. I think I only saw one spelling error, but it's the equivalent of a 'slip of the tongue'. During the conversation with the guardians, there was a part where you said Terradon instead of Terrador.

I love Neo Rabbit Keeper of NeoVerse's trilogy. And a prequal to Blade just increses my enthusiasm. The only thing I hate about trilogies is that they have an end. And I hate it when a story ends. And that may be why I'm in the making of an 8 part series, and have plans for a 12 part series.
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 2 . 10/7/2009
i like this fic so far! you should update it! i would so love to read more

Zac and Artemis chapter 2 . 2/12/2009
WOW! I would NEVER expect Ember to do that, especially after reading ur SOC...well...actually I COULD see Ember doing that now that I think about it...
Zac and Artemis chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Wow...babble-babble mutter-babble ?(undeciferable) at a loss fer words here... *deep breath* ok. NICE! You're like advertising Neo's story, and explaning things too. I think I'll read chapter 2 then go read Neo's story now.
Given-Inside chapter 2 . 11/24/2008
Phew, long, but incredible. That fight with Ember was well portrayed, man. I thought she was gunna die...and I thought Spyro or Cynder would have stepped out in spirit form to stop her. Still, great work man. That's why your my co-writer now, lol

Given-Inside chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
wow, only 8 reviews for this? I thought I already did...guess I was wrong. Well, its a great synapse of things to bring in Blade and Glacia. It was a sad story to begin with; can't imagine what's next.

sickassbastid chapter 2 . 11/24/2008
Ah, someone needs to kick Ember's ass. I would have loved seeing her get PWNED by her own knife...horny lil dragon she is. Feel so sorry for Glacia. Wonder how things will turn up

sickassbastid chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
REVIEW...Hello. Nice work man. Very nice. Love Neo-rabbit's stuff...keep it up man. You rule!
Neo Rabbit Keeper Of NeoVerse chapter 2 . 11/24/2008
...Whoa! Once again, I am impressed by this. The depiction of Ember's mental instabilities was nothing short of brilliant as well as the physical confrontation between herself and Glacia! Such emotion and love between Ember and Flame, I love it! This story definitely lived up to my stories standards. And who are these mysterious entities and what's their interest in Blade? Also, what's going to happen next with Ember seeing that's she's still in mental turmoil? I guess we'll find out next chap! Heh! Great work! Also, I administered a poll on my bio for voting. You should check it out sometime! I'll see ya around. Ciao!
Draganta the Dragonlord chapter 2 . 11/23/2008
Will do. And I'd say the Guardians better lock Ember in the dragons' mental hospital for a few years lol. Do continue.
My Inner Fred chapter 2 . 11/23/2008
oui... nice chapter very dramatic. How could spyros son look like cynder too?
Neo Rabbit Keeper Of NeoVerse chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
...Wow. Dude, see, this is exactly why I chosed you for the job. Not what I expected in reference to genre, but this is even better. I tell ya, I could not have done a better job. And love the title, by the way.

The emotions and tensions of the characters, especially with Ember, Flame, and Glacia, the descriptive creativity, and everything else, extremely spectacular! Especially adding contents from my story 'Together.'

Blade might be a year or two years old although the story clearly didn't indicate age. Regardless, he is great and it fits good with the story!

And I was surprised that you added your character. Terradon, in the story. Maybe with your permission, I might be able to use him in my 'Blade' story given the chance.

I wonder what will happen next, especially between Ember, Flame, and Glacia. So much cause, so much effect, and so much tension to simply qualify this as a good drama story.

Keep at it, man.

Oh, by the way, I managed at least three or four chaps for my prequel to 'Together.' But I won't post it until I have finished, and edit, at least up to chapter five. Good plan, don't ya think? Heh, Heh!

I'll be in touch, and looking forward to the next chap of this story and TSOC. Ciao!
BestNotes chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Having read both of Neo's stories in my spare time, I must say you're doing a very good job with this prequel! I especially think you're doing well with Glacia and Ember! Keep up the good work!
Cazcat chapter 1 . 11/13/2008