Reviews for The Night Before
Ifit'sNotBaroque chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Awwh, this is great! It's so sweet and adorable. I love it!
Reader101w chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Beautiful story,

I highly enjoyed Kim's memories of the aftermath of the Diablo Sitch. And the cartoon reference was very funny.

Keep up the very good writing that you do,

KP's Man chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
I loved how you showed that Kim loves Ron with every fiber of her being that she has doubts about her worthiness to marry Ron.I hope you someday write one that is focused on Ron during the same period of time.
kp83 chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Aww! So cute! I love stories like this!
Katsumara chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Hooray. I absolutely can not wait for the coming story. It's gonna be so wonderful. I bet you handle the wedding superbly.
Iknimaya chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Excellent look into what might have happened that night between Bueno Nacho HQ and Kim's house. I enjoyed the way you use sensory details to really draw the reader into the tale, and I am looking forward to another excellent installment.
Sentinel103 chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
WF, nice update. Yeah, send me a pic of the wedding, I don't think I can be there in person. Kim's nervous, yeah she should be, my Linda was too. I know my son was. That's normal. They'll make up for the nerves pretty quick after the dancing and cake and all. They'll be to tired after it's over to complain even about sore feet.

Larry (Sentinel 103)
LTAOZFAN chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Gr! How do you turn out so many good stories so often? I worked on my first story, "The Claws of the Kitten," for months! Do you have a batch of stories cooking on the stove, so to speak? Are you triplets, perhaps? Oh, well, let's just talk about this story.

I like the way you have written the characters. Anne comes across just as she should be, based on the TV series, as does Kim. The way you tie this in with "So the Drama" and other shows is good, and I like the way you fill in details on "what happened after the Lowardians up until now."

The fact that the Moodulator was building on Kim's already-existing feelings toward Ron is a point I don't recall any other fanfic mentioning. It's a good point to make. And the idea that Ron and Kim were both afraid to suggest being boyfriend & girlfriend for fear of losing their bestfriend status is a very good point to make.

A really nice tale, sir, and a good prequel to a story about Kim & Ron's wedding. You are developing a very good collection of stories that tie together nicely. Please, keep writing!

"Them's my views, amen, so be it."

"Treasure Island," by R. L. Stevenson
screaming phoenix chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
I’m always interested in how different writers portray the conversation between Kim and Ron on the way back from Bueno Natcho Headquarters. That’s the one piece of Kim and Ron lore that is left to the imagination. Here you do it with a style and grace that I am envious of. You hit the right note of confession by both Kim and Ron in their conversations back to Kim’s house after the confrontation with Erik and the hope for something more that both had, but kept buried inside for fear of ruining an already special relationship.

Kim’s conversation with her mother was done on the same note. The two women share that special bond of those who have found that special one to share their lives with. Kim, with her nervousness, of the upcoming nuptials and missing her love; Anne in her role of the family matriarch, gently counseling her daughter and reassuring her that all things have been for the best after all. This was a sweet back story of a loving mother and her child reminiscing about the past and looking forward to a glorious future.

I can’t wait for the wedding
daccu65 chapter 1 . 11/13/2008

A little short, but an enjoyable prelude. I'm looking forward to your wedding fic. You have so many possibilities with the storyline you've created.
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Nice little peek at Kim just before she ties the knot with Ron.

Her remembering the night her feelings for Ron really came out fits so well with what they are about to do. It makes where they are so much more appreciated by her.

So some drama yet to come when this picks up again? One can only wonder what that could encompass.

Michael Howard chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
A short one, but still quite satisfying. This was a very insightful and entertaining look at the backstory for Kim and Ron. Glad the next installment is coming soon!
Comet Moon chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
BOOYAH Squared

Is Yori (Sister of the Stoppables) a bridesmaid, or has Ron made her one of his Groomslady?

Ja ne

Shrike176 chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
While I figured your next story would have been the wedding, it is nice to see Kim take a trip down memory lane before the big day. Really curious to see how this wedding is going to go: villains crashing the party, last minute complications with caterers or Kim's mom having to be rushed to the hospital with a heart attack when the tweebs decide to bring dates? :)

While I had trouble seeing Kim and Ron getting married before they graduated, you're right that they've already seen and done so much that waiting another few years really would be pointless. Can't wait to see what drama awaits the wedding.