Reviews for Reunion
Flawed Fire chapter 11 . 8/2/2014
I give it 100 Jew babies out of 99 Jew babies!
Cuddles8059 chapter 12 . 9/7/2013
Fantastic story line. There were a few grammar mistakes, but I loved the story. Wow, my heart was pounding for most of the story because of the lost love, and how Kenny wrote a letter multiple times a year to tell Kyle he loved him. Great job!
Hippofish chapter 9 . 4/11/2013
I really like how you write Kyle and Ike's interaction!
AccioTeaAndCats chapter 12 . 10/17/2011
This is going straight in my favourites. Best K2 fic I've ever read hands down!

Bloody hilarious and nearly made me cry (: Great work!
Chicary chapter 12 . 9/15/2011
Oh gosh, I loved this so much. Seriously. I usually read Anime fanfics and have never even thought about venturing into South Park. I mean these kids are made of squares and circles and Matt and Trey do what they do and I've felt their work shouldn't be tampered with. But wow, you took this series and made it so fanfiction squee-worthy. Your prose is great; drama lightly sprinkled with humour and not wasting a word. And the best part is, it's up to the reader to imagine the characters as they wish.

I'm not good at reviews but know that this rocked!
Kiyoumi chapter 12 . 8/16/2011
I read this a while back, but never had the chance to review (short attention span, ftw!)...

Anyway, being a K2 story, I immediately took a liking to this. The characters seem rather perfectly in-character, relationships are pretty darn believeable and, overall, I think a story where the South Park kids have finally turned into adults is nice. It's a change from them being kids/teens in stories.

I giggled, full-out laughed, and had urges to strangle Kenny throughout this story and that makes this so much more interesting and fantastic.

In all; I really enjoyed this, and I thank you for the great read!
NoseBridgePinch chapter 5 . 11/14/2010
Ehehe I love Kyle the memoir writer. I've never read a K2 before and was recommended this one.
A-BondofFlame-R chapter 12 . 8/5/2010
Wow, seriously? Epic.

Good job with the descriptions; enough to add detail but not totally bore the reader.

Your humor in this is absolutely priceless; and you made Wendy a bitch. Well done.

The length of the chapters and amount of action in them is certainly long enough to satisfy us fans, yet keep our attention and keep us wanting more.

Overall, Excellent job, my fellow K-squared author. There need to be more of us.

However, it was a bit sketchy to understand Kenny and Kyles 'incident,' as well as the fall of Stan and Wendys relationship. Perhaps a recap could be called for in future editing?

Totally favorited, my friend. :D
BinnCeol chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
i read the titles chapter and just had to put on some old shool music (well im 14 but i stilll love the stuff) i cant wait to find out what happens next :3 i hope its a happy ending since i read orange and green first
Dirge for the Dead chapter 12 . 6/7/2010
And again... !
Dirge for the Dead chapter 11 . 6/7/2010
...
Deshiro Tajiri chapter 12 . 6/1/2010
I hadn't read this and The prequel to it in a long time, and had forgotten how amazing it is. I would love to, actually make this into a little doujin. I love it so much
Chastidy chapter 12 . 1/24/2010
The whole time I was reading this, I was smiling.

I think you just made this my new favorite couple. :D
mangamoo1 chapter 10 . 12/21/2009
Do the Ike side story! I love Ike too And nice chapter I liked this one and all the others!
CaptainDorkus chapter 12 . 8/13/2009
I absolutely, positively ADORED every little bit of this story!

I wanted to review, but waited until I read the ENTIRE thing!

I loved it! K2 is my second favorite pairing next to Style, and I love how you just let Kenny die and come back like he does in the show!

my favorite line has to be;

"I can't know when the world ends; I can't know the meaning of life, when is dying going to get fucking useful?"

"Probably never."

"Fucking dammit."

xD I love your writing style, and I just adore this!

You're amazing!