Reviews for Trial of Love
Flint2008 chapter 5 . 5/27/2009
Good story, although, to be honest, I found it repetitive with all the "kissing" happening. I mean there were some parts that kissing was needed but it seemed like every time a character interacted with each other, there had to be a kiss in it. Not saying that's a bad thing, but it can start to feel boring after a while.

Otherwise, I like this story.
Phoenix710 chapter 5 . 12/6/2008
This was such a sweet ending, and I loved the song that Hunter and Colleen sang...it was perfect! The scene with Axel and Sierra was beautiful, and so was the scene with Hunter and Colleen in their room. Great work on another wonderful story, and I'll be watching for the next one.
White Hunter chapter 5 . 12/5/2008
That was a great chapter Silver, what will you're next one be?

White Hunter chapter 4 . 11/28/2008
That was great silver, I'm glad Hunter was saved and is going home with the others. Update soon!

Phoenix710 chapter 4 . 11/28/2008
The fight scenes were great, and I loved how Axel played a big part in helping everyone get inside. Hunter and Colleen's reunion was beautiful, and I'll be watching to see how they spend their anniversary.
Phoenix710 chapter 3 . 11/23/2008
Oh man...please update soon! I'm itching to see Colleen lower the hammer on Havoc for messing with Hunter, and I hope to see the two of them back together so they can enjoy their anniversary.
White Hunter chapter 3 . 11/23/2008
Whoa! that was a close one for the gang, I'm glad Axel is on the road rover team. But where could Hunter be? Update soon!

Omnitrix 12 chapter 3 . 11/23/2008
I like how this is shaping up. Again, dialogue was a bit uncharacteristic in places (especially Blitz's), and I can't quite make sense of Hunter's mom living at headquarters when she does have a home and a master. But all the same, the story was enjoyable.
White Hunter chapter 2 . 11/17/2008
Man, some bad guys don't know when to quit. I hope Colleen and the gang can rescue Hunter in time.

Phoenix710 chapter 2 . 11/17/2008
The song was great, and I hope Colleen and the others can save Hunter before Havoc can do something bad to him. Good luck on the next chapter.
Rogue Rover chapter 2 . 11/17/2008
Great chapter so far. Just a few errors here and there. Keep up the good work. Can't wait to read more.
White Hunter chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
This is a great chapter, as always. I'm working on my Homeward bound story with you in it. Since i don't know what you may look like I decided to make a few details of my own.

Phoenix710 chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
It looks great so far, and I really like the romance between Hunter and Colleen. Keep up the great work.
Rogue Rover chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
I liked the way you started the story. Keep up the good work.
ROVERGIRL05312014 chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
very good start! can't wait to see what happens keep it up