Reviews for Halloween
ferret assassin nin chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
XD Absolutely loved this! Who knew Josef was so into classics? And you just have to love how cunning Mick is. lol

ferret nin
ForestGuardian311 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Lol, how silly! XD Man, I really love them both so much! I can't wait to read "Changes"! :) I'm sure it's great!
spookysister7 chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
lol!
francis2 chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Bwahahahahaha! Josef dressing up as Dracula because he likes the cape, that's priceless. And Mick got Josef into doing it. This is just the opposite of your Thanksgiving story, and it works just as well.
LeiaOrganicSolo chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Yeah. I can so picture Josef doing that...
Thunderchild chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
I enjoyed this little one-shot very much! It was light-hearted and very funny... I liked the ending where Josef finally gives in and plays with the cloak and Mick is trying hard not to laugh at the doorway. Very well done!
stilljustceci chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
ha! That was fun. Josef is adorable. I always thought he was desperately underused in the series.

I second the person who said you should write up the party. ;)
AccountKilled chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
LOL! This is the first Moonlight fanfic that I've read and I like how cheeky it is. Gotta love the vamps dressing up as vamps and I especially like Joseph doing the Dracula move. I love how sarcastic he is! Thanks for the smiles.
Carlough chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
This definitely got me laughing. Vrey good!
moonjat54 chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Fun story and of course now you need to write the party. No pressure but it sure would be fun to read.
toria515 chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Loved it! Well written.
conni4 chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Oh this was cute. Josef can be so stubborn about anything he doesn't thin is worthwhile. It was clever of mick to draw him out and make him enjoy himself.
Vampire Reader chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
This was fun! For once, Mick got Josef to do what he wanted. I can nearly picture Mick watching from the door as Josef played Vampire with a cape. Yesterday, I posted the beginning of a new ML novel titled Possibly Sam. I'm not sure how it's going to play out. Please find and read it and comment. Thank you. VR
clairlz chapter 1 . 11/13/2008