Reviews for The Lonely Road
Duilin chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
The angst is so well portrayed, and I would be lying if I said that I wasn't struck with awe at this story. It was simply marvelous, and to think that both of them sacrificed so much - out of love - for Estel.
The Pearl Maiden chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Another hardly explored friendship. I love this pair! They both gave up so much for a certain Ranger/King/foster-son to Lord Elrond/brother...person. Oh, what was his name? ;)

Great work! :D
hbvghjbg chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Very touching.

It was undescribingly sad, how much they have sacrificed for Aragorn. I enjoyed every sentence of this story!
Lellow chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
What a wonderful story and moving characterizations!

I'm new to the LotR fandom and discovering your beautiful stories, to me, it is like finding gold!

Thankyou so much for sharing your talent and your stories... I've read quite alot of them already but not yet reviewed them...Not to worry! I will but first I'd like to read them again :)
LadyConfidential chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
This was such a nice fic! It was well written, and insightful. Good job :)
Briryan chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Cute story. Sorry for the late review!P Loved how Legolas was slighlty puzzeled. One could almost see his head tilted to the side. Off to read another story.
Keji chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
hehe! Though it was quite sad at the beginning, things didn't end up looking too sad in the end.

sigh, that Aragorn is some lucky lad.

But oh boy, I was feeling soo bad for Arwen! I can't bare goodbyes either, and when you mentioned her thoughts on saying farewell for the last time to her ada, I felt a lump in nmy throat! WAH!

this was soo well written, you portrait her feelings so good, i could practically feel her sadness.

gee, I think it was sadder than i first thought...

Well, le't's see how much more I can read tonight, lol. I decided to just ignore my inbox and just go to the author's page and see which stories I haven't read... makes it easier than browsing the thousand emails.
Nettie84047 chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Very nicely written as always. Thank you so much for sharing. I look forward to more from you.
azab chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
i liked it
LiQuYu chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
A very nice story. Well written and bittersweet. Well done!
asdfjkl chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
love it! keep writing, please xD
Firefly-Maj chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
A really beautiful story. It has a quiet atmosphere to it which emphasizes Arwens situation and how she feels, and which perfectly fits to her and Legolas meeting at the tree.

I have often wondered about how she would feel facing a life in Minas Tirith, which is so different from the places she has lived in before, and you have answered this very well.

Thank you for this little treasure!
Amiable Loner chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
That was so touching and sweet! I love it! I love these interludes you write, I think I've said that before but I'll say it again because I mean it! You're awesome! Until next time!:)
Imbecamiel chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Oh, such a wonderful look at the bittersweetness of Arwen finally receiving what she's desired for so many years, being with Aragorn at last, joined with the joy of victory over Sauron - and yet at the same time the sorrow of leaving the life and homes she's known, her people fading, and being parted from Elrond. This is such a sad story, and yet so absolutely beautifully done. And, in the end, you leave it with such a wonderful tone of hope. And I absolutely adored the interaction between Legolas and Arwen! To be honest, I've not often particularly enjoyed stories with a lot of interaction or close friendship between Arwen and Legolas. But I just loved this!

Just wonderful, and very enjoyable story, mellon-nin. Even on my fourth or fifth time reading it - and that says something! *bg*

- Cami
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
I love this story and your depiction of Arwen.