Reviews for Bakery Boys
Reader chapter 4 . 4/19
I love this. I love it even more than Silent Consonant, which is bloody amazing.

There's something I really enjoy about this story. I guess I basically like everything in it. Also, what helps is that this has no spelling or grammar mistakes, which I'm happy about, too.

If you ever feel up to it / have any new ideas / etc, then please write more. I'm begging you on my knees _
AreYouReady chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
Quite fun.
Very very fun.
Lots of Smilies for you
Rein Mikazuki chapter 4 . 3/31/2011
This was awesome! But do you think you could write a chapter with B in it 8D That would make my day! Still what you've got so far is brilliant :D I loved how they purposely tormented Mello before giving him his new bike XD Poor Matt, he nearly got killed by Mello for that
orange.eclipse chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
The change in mood really contrasted with the feel of the other chapters. It's definitely taken on a more serious tone, and I like that we're seeing a different side of Misa, because I feel like her character was never properly examined in the anime. I'm greatly enjoying this :)
MysticalTears chapter 4 . 7/17/2009
This is so cute, you write the best stories! Seriously I'd love it if characters like Light, Beyond and Near would show up. Maybe even Naomi.
perfidiouspink chapter 4 . 5/19/2009
LOL this is such a cute story I love it.
bleachedalbino chapter 4 . 5/5/2009
Lol, loved Matt's voicemail. That totally pwns.

I really like this fic, please continue it and update soon! I had to cover my mouth and hold my breath to keep from squeeling at points durning the fic. Haha. Great job! (as always)
Coryx chapter 3 . 3/2/2009
Cute little LMisa moment. Actually, I don't like the pairing much, but... I'ono, in that context, it works, which it doesn't if you use Misa's canon personality.

I always KNEW she couldn't be that cheerful ALL the time. NO ONE is that cheerful.

XD Red fur-line coat. I got a mental image of Ed's coat during the Briggs arc. (FMA reference, sorry.)

LOL LOVE L'S VOICEMAIL MESSAGE. I could just see him having something like that, too...

FEAR the violent genius kid.

...You should right more of these. They're epic funny. :D
schlorp chapter 4 . 12/24/2008
This was really cute. x3 I especially enjoyed the Misa one. L is amazing.

This is all making me want to write a Pushing Daisies/Death Note crossover. About L visiting the Pie Hole. -thinks-
Nicha The Purple Ghost chapter 4 . 12/15/2008
Aw so cute :3

I loved “L WON’T SAVE YOU THIS TIME!" and the voicemail bit. If I heard L's when calling I would probably roll on the floor laughing D
aflaskj chapter 4 . 12/14/2008

That was brilliant. Haha, L can't save you now! XD That was hilarious!

(Might I request more hints of LxMisa? Teehee. :P)

Update soon! :D
TheRecorder chapter 4 . 12/14/2008
I...can't...find it!

I would love to claim the inspiration behind the Strawberry Mobile but I thnk it's the Mail-man one.

But I don't know. Inspiration works in mysterious ways. I once got the inspiration for-

Oh, wait I better not put that in a review for a teen-rated fic.

Never mind. Despite my overwhelming obliviousness, I must say I did see something: A very pretty bike. I saw that scene perfectly in my mind. Confetti and all. (*whispers* What do you mean 'no confetti'? *more whispers* No, i'm sure there was confetti!)

Old Man Mello in leather scaring children, wouldn't that be funny. that made me laugh.

I think you should bring B into the picture. Everyone could use more jam in their life. *nods8

Until next time! *waves8
aflaskj chapter 3 . 12/8/2008
D'aw! Haha. This story is lovely. :3 For customer, how about...Roger? XD
TheRecorder chapter 3 . 11/17/2008
L's so cute!

And mean old Mello (with his MANLY BANDANA! *heroic theme music plays in background*) making L go somewhere else for sugar!

But actually an entire gallon of frosting...*drools* sounds really good. Yum.
Luna Moonsurf chapter 3 . 11/17/2008
This chapter made me want to smile. Especially after Sis made me proofread her Tsubasa story filled with tramazation (Ack! Spelling! It never ends! X_X) of a character; angst and all, ya know? This is actaully the first story I alerted without reading a second chapter. Or, I admit, first chapter; I'd planned on alerting this before I even read the first word.

For some reason L's having a 'a tiny square of paper' as a business card fits, I don't know why but it does. I really liked the whole L having to buy from another bakery because 'Mello’s been rather strict with me lately…”'

Anyways, it might be intersting if you, err, 'featured' more obscure characters, like Linda, Gevanni, (perhaps even B?) you could even slip Watari in there as a mention. (It would be funny if he was the head of a major sweet surplier, that's how he gets his money) Well, that's all I can think of at the current point in time, so...

L Belongs To B