Reviews for Push Me, Daddy!
ballet fairy chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
adorable, Nessie is really cute I could really picture her having her own playground near the Cullen house - that way they could go out on sunny days with her and not be seen
DanaryesIsGoingToBreakTheWheel chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
A great story. Very well written.
stupidwrcklss chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
this reminds me of my dad pushing me on the swings as a kid and the one time he yelled at some high school kid who stole my seat when i fell off the swing. daddys can be really amazing sometimes.
ann and vv and G chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
aw!

G-what they said.
prettylittlestars chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
I love these little Edward/Renesmee stories. There were no such moments in 'Breaking Dawn'; all Nessie wanted was Bella. So these are really, really good to read. :) Terrific job!
SweetlyBroken33 chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
this was so cute good job
babylou23 chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
so cute
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
AWe! I absolutely loved it! It was so sweet.!
HiImGidget chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Ok I'm a total dork. I got tears in my eyes at the end when she seen the playground and Edward was pushing. I cry so easy sometimes over the smallest things. *sigh*

Very very cute by the way!
Miri chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Wonderful story.. very tender & sweet moment between them )
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
I do love all of these daddy moments. Swining is such a big hing for little people.
colorguard-girl chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
It was cute lol my best firend in kindergarden taught me how to swing cause he was tired of always pushing me!
Santiva Potter chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
This was adorable! I espicially loved the last line!

Good work!

Much Love,

Santiva Potter
easilyaddicted17 chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Aww! I loved this one shot!

Come to think of it.. I don't remember my dad ever pushing me either.. We did have a playground in my backyard tho so its possible!

I loved the last line.. the one about Emmett lol
little-nessieC chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
SO CUTE! SO CUTE! I couldn't break my smile the whole time! And the last bit about Emmett, was the best!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »