Reviews for Contagious
fireangel08 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Awwe this was just beautifully written!
babyblues02 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
This was amazing! You did a fantastic job here.
BpDs89 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
You write this a while ago but WOW this was incredible!
TexaSunniest chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Hott! The smut was pretty good. It was well written with out being too dirty (even though, I wouldnt mind a dirty Brucas smut,lol) Again I read this before but just now deciding to review.
craxygirl54 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Ooh this was wonderful. Brucas is too hot and cute together to have never been given a 3rd shot at happiness. This was truly amazing one of the best one-shots I've seen here on this site.
gigga chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Just beautiful... I am sure I've read this before a long time ago but apparently I never left a review. Anyways, this is easily on of my favorite Brucas one-shots ever. I so wish the show had went like this but at least I can come and read this and other fics and pretend it did. Beautiful job!
blank9999999 chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
wow...that was amaizing. i loved it.

im starting my first story[its brucas of ]

but if you get a chance go on my page, and tell me what you think about it so far. ive only got 2 chapters though...im just waiting to get other peoples input before i start my 3rd.
Brucas4Evah chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Now ... that was some hot Brucas and a perfect after-518 scene

Great!
Snapp93 chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Beautiful, BEAUTIFUL writing!
brucas224 chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
loved it loved the brucas love!
awhero chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
i wish u were the writer for the show! loved the story!
othfan326 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
ah. i cant believe i didnt see this sooner!

fantastic!

this was definitely more hopeful than you're last brucas one shot.

i love that in the end you said "if she'll let him..." that was perfect for them and their possible future.

great job!

ps - i PROMISE that im going to work on a TCG chapter today. im going out for lunch, but as soon as i get back im going to start writing.
BLendgame chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
looved it

x-the-rising-x chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
This is adorable! You're always leaving me such long amazing reviews, so I have to pay you back! I have been looking for some smutty/adorable/present day BL, to make up for the suckiness that is this season, and you definitely delivered ) So hot

I also admire you for being able to love/write BL and LP. Not many people can do that.
flipflopgal chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Amazing! I love the way you write Brucas! I'm guessing it was a oneshot? But I think it'd make a great story too! Love how certain Brucas are, not insecure!