Reviews for Indulgence
Wraith chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
Update?
Mahon chapter 2 . 6/17/2010
Looks promising! Looking forwards to more.
Clockwork Phoenix chapter 2 . 12/17/2009
Very interesting start. I really hope you continue this story- I wanna read Leons reaction to meeting Cloud. _
Le random chapter 2 . 12/7/2008
I love how detailed this story is, and the idea is just great!. x3 i can't wait for the next chapter.
Stabby McKnife chapter 2 . 11/21/2008
im interested.

update soon.

;D
Miaso chapter 2 . 11/21/2008
Aw, no third chapter yet? I was looking forward to it...
twilightpath chapter 2 . 11/16/2008
Yay! Cloud shows up in the next chappie! *happy dance* I wonder how Leon's reaction to him would be like...
twilightpath chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Oh, wow, that was AWESOME. xD So much characterization, and a great plot as well. Cookie for you!
sylent raven chapter 2 . 11/15/2008
sweet. another awesome update. can't wait to see more of it.
Mercury034 chapter 2 . 11/15/2008
Nice, long chapters. How delightful. An interesting set up, and I'm intrigued as to where you're going with it. Obviously, Leon will gain ownership of Cloud and Sora, but where you go after that is bound to be interesting.
DarkBombayAngel chapter 2 . 11/15/2008
I like the second chapter! I can't wait to see what happens!
Cherri chapter 2 . 11/15/2008
Early Saturday was right. But I'm pleased to see the chapter.

The conversation with Irvine was amusing, but I'm not sure if you got his character quite right. I've never really thought of a Leon/Squall pairing before either, but it does make for an interesting visual. Are you going to write that smut out?

Speaking of smut, the Leon/Cloud bit you had up on your livejournal was pretty hot. Continue writing smut all you like, if it has that same kind of heat.

Again, a bit dry, but hopefully Cloud will lighten things up a bit like you mentioned.
Cherri chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Wow. I've never seen VII being rewritten as an intro to a different story. That's pretty interesting. Definitely looking forward to the LeonCloud steamy bits, I'll have to check out your LJ. And if you're having trouble deciding who tops, I'll put forth my vote for RikuSora. But make sure there's good stuff for Axel and Roxas too. Did you think about adding in Zemyx to your collection of smex pairings?
Baciare chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
The prologue was just a little bit rough, just in terms of getting everything properly digested.

Glad to see the Holy Trinity, hahaha. Personally, I'm more for RikuSora, than SoraRiku, though.

I can't wait to read the next update! (And really? Updates every other day? I love you.)
Miaso chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
That was surprisingly thorough. Interesting idea, to be sure. I'll be keeping an eye out for this.