Reviews for Solipsism
anon chapter 43 . 10/9/2013
This is my favorite of the stories in this series so far. Well done.
Pipkin Sweetgrass chapter 43 . 3/8/2011
I would love to write you a long and effusively eloquent review of this story. But then...you did mention that sequel, didn't you? This was a fantastic read. I have paid for books that sucked compared to this. I thank you so very, very much.
Pipkin Sweetgrass chapter 36 . 3/8/2011
"And in that competition, well… need I point out that I am the hands-down favorite? Jack may be a hero, but I am The Doctor and a Lord of Time."-now, *that* is *my* Doctor! And it's why Ten is always, will always, be *my* Doctor. I can almost see that little swagger as he says that, yes, that little swagger that makes you understand why his companions (and need I say especially Jack?) love him to bits. You have fantastic abilities in writing voice. And this is coming from someone who has won several international fan fiction writing awards. As stated previously, this is a great story and you, dear writer, are a damned good writer.
Pipkin Sweetgrass chapter 33 . 3/8/2011
"He turns to John, holds up his hand and starts counting on his fingers, "Don't get into it to begin with, especially don't bring it home with you, never start a war on two fronts, and especially don't start a land war in Asia."- that was bloody brilliant. I'll do another review shortly, but may I say it? This is a fantastically *great* story...
Pipkin Sweetgrass chapter 17 . 3/8/2011
I usually give fairly cursory reviews, but this story arc and your talent have inspired me, to say the least. I love that you respect writing as an art, that you bother to research and that you very obviously respect-and possibly even love-these characters. You've built a story worth telling, and that makes it worth reading, and that makes it worth writing a decent review, and my GOD I'm babbling like the Doctor. I can't wait to read more. This story is made of awesome and I'm very happy to have found it.
anemix chapter 43 . 10/21/2010
This was a really interesting and creepy story, and the first person perspectives may have slowed it down a bit at first, but it was a nice touch. The cat was just weird though. Keep writing!

(\/)

( . .)

c(")(")

BUNNY
Fyoex chapter 43 . 10/30/2009
A great story, absolutely loved it with all my heart!
sudipal chapter 43 . 7/21/2009
Finished! Finally... sorry it took me so long. But this was a really amazing story, and you should be proud of it. It's really hard to get into the mind of a character, and you did really well with all of them.
minderbinder chapter 30 . 7/20/2009
"Just like The Doctor, John is a permanent fixture in the living room of my soul."

All I can say is, WOW! What an eloquent statement. Did I say WOW!
123-321 chapter 43 . 2/20/2009
good job _
timano chapter 43 . 2/13/2009
A superb story that kept me transfixed to the screen throughout! At least 10 out of 10 stars.
Chocky chapter 43 . 12/21/2008
The computer planned the self destruct? Woah. It makes me question everything. How long did it have the plan? Was this its original design in the first place? Did New Hope cause Jack to impulsively look outside? Was it because of the Tardis itself or the New Hope that cause the Tardis to come? Was she even infected when they first meet? Did New Hope plant something in the Tardis then?

Was it really infected? Was New Hope sentient from the beginning but found her body too limiting? Too controlling? Is that what she really wanted to do in the first place die? It makes me wonder why Varna died. What she trying to cure New Hope instead of fulfilling her wish.

Again I love your humour in the story. John last line in Chapter 39. Humph, that is why I'm not a hero... to Spike's chapter, which made me laugh when I read it. Was it on purpose that you juxtapose the litter boxes and Doctors coat? I was a little concern for the coat for a moment.

Was it deliberate that we did not hear many of Jack and the Doctors thoughts in Chapter 40 & 41. It felt more like closing as it became more driven by plot than the thoughts of the themselves and others... I suppose they had spent a little too much in people's head... too much thinking. But it felt a little shallow from my perceptive, I thought we would return some of the earlier style at the beginning of the story. But maybe it good that we zoom out now. To not focus too much on their thoughts.

Overall a great story. I can't see what mystery you will unravel next and which news ones you create! This last one definitely made my head spin!
teddybowties chapter 43 . 12/13/2008
If I wasn't naturally lazy/crazy/anxious, I might actually be able to aspire to some sort of writing career. You, m'dear ,are loverly. Keep at it!

_CA
teddybowties chapter 42 . 12/13/2008
Aw! THER be a follow-up? this was jsut too good...I smell an mpreg. But then, that's all I smell, these days. Heh heh! Bang up job. Heh.
teddybowties chapter 41 . 12/13/2008
Um, SQUE? Woohoo! GHeez... as if my sick little reviews fouldn't degenerate any further into mush.