Reviews for Oneiros
nancyozz chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
I like to think this happened between the two movies..and often
sofagogo chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I really loved this story. There are just so many stories in this fandom that revolve around sex and smut, and I know you have some maturer stories, but I really connect to these innocent love stories more than I do any of those other ones. They make me smile and they make me laugh, and they make me feel like, at the end of the day it will all be better. All you need is love.
fantasia-49 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
oh a cute one really!
lifechiaroscuro chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Great fic!

Caity :)
Nat D chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Dude.

That was cute. Short, but I think if it were longer it would be ruined.

Loved it.
XxThe Penny TreasurexX chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Aw, I was crying during this story:) You're such an amazing author! *sniffles*
Denaliyasha chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
As a classics major, I read this entirely based on the title. Luckily for me, it was adorable, fun, interesting, and I wished it was longer.

Mad props for using Greek correctly and appropriately, and thanks for writing it.

Denni
Viktorija chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Great job!
Chocolatetree chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Too sweet! :)
Max Alleyne chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Absolutely wonderful. It warmed me to my toes.
addictcas chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
That was sweet, beautiful, and many other nice adjectives that I can't bring myself to think of since my brain is currently fried from AP English. But wonderful job, I really love it!
Beaglicious chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
This was excellent, as always. Your fics are always a treat to read!
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Wonderful imagery-poor Tony and Pepper-nightmares...ugh. But I love that they were able to reach out to each other-what a mental picture..thanks!
Kawaii Usagi Chan San chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
that was lovely! and hugs really do help quite a bit for those bad dreams _ that was really sweet!
tamasit1 chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
I love that you had them admit things to each other. Beautifully done.