Reviews for The Centerpiece
Kawii!
Temkin Beck chapter 13 . 3/1
Oh. My. GOD.

Uchiha Itachi and Hyuuga Neji, oh my gawd Sakura! YOU DAMN LUCKY GIRL!
Quackyfudgelover chapter 8 . 2/17
I LOVE the story so far! And really nice kiss scene. ;)
And...
HOLY CRAP! HOLY F*CKING CRAP! ITS KABUTO?!
I feel like I should have seen that coming, huh?
samiha chapter 14 . 2/15
I WANT TO READ SO MUCH MORE!
Can we like be best friends?
UGHH -_- I want to be Sakura
Mackoka chapter 17 . 2/13
Well done! So intensive, emotional...just great!Cant wait for another story of yours:))) Thank you!
This is one of the first non-massacre Ita/Saku fics that I've read that I've actualy liked! You did a wonderful job :D
SilverDreamsCA chapter 6 . 1/22
Omg that kiss was just adorable, Sakura shy :)
Lovedddd it! *.* best and I mean best ItachixSakura story ever! I will definitely be reading your other stories (:
A Little Birdie Tells Me chapter 17 . 1/16
There won't be a sequel by any chance, right? I absolutely love the ending, it totally flows with the whole 'ItaSaku-never-meant-to-be' theme.
xxBrownSugarxx chapter 17 . 12/28/2013
I haven't read an interesting story in a while. It seemed like all I did was start reading stories and then quit after a few chapters for so many reasons. I almost decided to give fanfiction a break because of this. It's discouraging to continue coming across the same plots, poor plot development, poor character development, etc.

HOWEVER, that was all until I found this gem. I'm surprised I had not read this already. Perhaps I overlooked it in all of my fury assuming it would just be the same. BOY AM I GLAD I CLICKED AND GAVE IT A CHANCE! Wonderful job on this! This was so refreshing and well planned. It was realistic for the characters and not overly sweet and tender (sometimes too much fluff just kills me lol)

I had a great time reading this and now i don't even know if I can find something else to read that will suffice!
mosi-san chapter 17 . 12/23/2013
This gave me so much feels like holyshit man.
shudderflybrony13 chapter 16 . 12/15/2013
Gah! This is too good! I must commend you on this, I am absolutely enthralled by it. Your vocabulary is also making me really happy, I like seeing words I use and do not often hear in contemporary literature anymore. There are even ones I don't know! Thank you so very much for this.
samisagirl1225 chapter 17 . 11/10/2013
You wrote this quite well! I love the slow build-up of Itachi and Sakura's relationship, from fake to real. The emotional turmoil they went through from the time they slowly recognized their feelings to admitting those feelings was just exquisite! I could feel them! I felt that your characterization was spot-on. The intensity of their feelings was also quite endearing. Also appreciated the NejiSaku and SasuSaku angles. Brilliant! More! Thank you for writing this :)
BoomPowMina chapter 17 . 10/21/2013
THAT WAS AMAZING! I LOVE EVERY PART OF IT! YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER!
BoomPowMina chapter 16 . 10/21/2013
WHAT?! WHAT THE FUCK ITACHI?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! OH YOU BETTER FIX THIS YOU BASTARD!
1,481 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »