Reviews for The Centerpiece
KALOS chapter 17 . 4h
️ three days that's all It took for me to read both stories I was so wrapped up in it ️
pinkflush chapter 17 . 12/30/2021
So LOVE THIS STORY ! This is the nth time that I read it.. Elle6778 rules!
AfricanFire chapter 17 . 11/20/2021
quite an enjoyable story
AfricanFire chapter 17 . 11/20/2021
quite an enjoyable story
LIQUIDCELL chapter 17 . 11/11/2021
Love! Thank you!
Janet chapter 17 . 11/8/2021
I really don't know what prompted it, but I recently started thinking about fanfictions again after so many years of having no involvement with them. I revisited this story of yours a few days ago and I am so glad I did. What a lovely and nostalgic experience it was! It has been more than 10 years since I've read "The Centerpiece" and I thoroughly enjoyed rereading it. This story is truly special and I am so fond of it (as well as your other fics). I appreciate your thoughtful layering, interesting takes and analyses on the characters (the MCs were fleshed out so fully too), clever alterations to the canonical plot, writing style, narration length, and emotional storytelling. What an absolute joy it was to have discovered and then re-discover such a gem!

Thank you for all your dedication-to this story and all the others-over the years and for sharing them with us. I hope that you and your loved ones have been healthy and keeping safe. Take care and hope to see you writing again someday :)

-Janet
MaxiMillion77 chapter 14 . 7/6/2021
Yay! I love this chapter
Marahuyo chapter 17 . 6/29/2021
Ah that was so good! And such a satisfying ending, too. Well done!
LIQUIDCELL chapter 17 . 6/8/2021
The ending is so bad...
XxTheButterflyEffectxX chapter 1 . 5/27/2021
AAAHHHH HOLY COW that was just about the most adorable ItaSaku fic I've ever read. God, this was such a great read. Awesome work, thank you so much!
margiesh8 chapter 17 . 5/24/2021
Absolutely love this story so VERY MUCH and even a great ending
Guest chapter 17 . 5/22/2021
This is my second time reading this, and I think I think I fall more and more in love with it each time I do. You write the slow-burn so deliciously well, that it has me on the edge of my seat and feeling the authenticity of the pull of their attraction-turn-romance. It's beautifully written, as with all your stories. Off to re-read another one of yours! Who knows, maybe one day you'll grace us with some more of your incredible talent?
Kudos to you Author-san! Xx
margiesh8 chapter 8 . 5/22/2021
So it's Orchirama and Kabuto and Sasori, with the Akatsuki, with maybe Orbito behind this mess
margiesh8 chapter 5 . 5/22/2021
Naruto and Sasuke NEED to mind their own business AND even Kakashi, to STAY Out of Sakura's personal life, and Sasuke NEEDS to tell Naruto that Hinata is in love with him for a long time
Camila759 chapter 17 . 4/19/2021