Reviews for The Mirror made me do it
Guest chapter 20 . 11/30/2013
write more i love c xm stories.
Noha chapter 20 . 1/20/2012
Magnificent! I loved it & I'm so glad I read it after you completed it,I wouldn't have handled the waiting part so well :)

Chapter 14 was *amazing* with such a great concept.

There were times I felt Corrine,Z and Durst were out of character(what I think is their normal behavior I mean) but you just had convincing reasons so I got it :)

I started reading and couldn't stop till the 's getting so late now and I've to get up early.I blame your story for any tiredness I'd feel tomorrow :D Greetings from Egypt.
Erieaud chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
I love this story keep making more!
Amy chapter 19 . 7/17/2009
Hi

I'm so happy you don't give up so keep going and update!

See Ya Aminata!
Amy chapter 18 . 3/20/2009
Hello

No more chapter, what happens to you? I hope you fine and you write the sequel.

See ya!
Carshall chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Im liking this, if you can tell by the name I'm a huge Corrine/Marshall fan.. and this is off to a good start like Z.. being all tough
Amy chapter 18 . 2/10/2009
Some answers! Some answers! you got me with this story and you know, I can't wait for the sequel and update bye! Thanks for all chapter
Amy chapter 17 . 2/3/2009
Hi I have had a little problem with my computer. Anyway this story make me crazy but I'm not patience! I wanna know how! If I understand Vaughn and Josie are safe! Maybe something happens at Marshall and Corinne! I'm curious, so I'm waiting for the sequel thanks for update bye!
Amy chapter 16 . 1/25/2009
Hi I'm glad this story continue and maybe will be longer and longer. But I have a question maybe I miss something my English it's not good I thought Victor founds Josie and he brings her in his house but where she is now? I asked this question but I knows you can't answer because this shattered the suspense of your story. So I'll try to be patience. So go ahead and thanks again! Bye!
Amy chapter 15 . 1/20/2009
Nice like usual ! Just perfect , and take your time we can survive and wait for The next chapter. Thanks again!

Au revoir!
Amy chapter 14 . 1/18/2009
Hi I repeat again you got me with this story is so mysterious;I'm wait for the next chapter. And I hope for you , everything is gonna be fine for your exam; bye and thanks for all the chapter.
Amy chapter 13 . 1/16/2009
hi thanks for asking , I have my exams this week and I thinks it's good. Besides this chapter is short but so mysterious like usual. I'm worried about Lucas ? I just thanks you for updating whereas you're so busy. And happy birthday for your brother. Bye!
Amy chapter 12 . 1/7/2009
hi, yes you're cruel but genius, this time the story have more suspense and I'm afraid about Lucas and Vaughn. I'm speechless but I swear you it's a good point. And yes it's true there will always be something going on at Blake Holsey high. Bye and good luck for you're exam I have 3 for next week so I understand !
Amy chapter 11 . 12/31/2008
hi,...omg it's a big deal at the moment I can't choose but if Lucas died this is occasion for you to show the real Josie's feeling about Lucas. But if he don't die how you can find a solution although he don't have his inhaler !

You see you so mysterious! If I must choose I prefer he don't die I wanna know how you find the solution. Thanks for this chapter and happy new year!

xoxo
Amy chapter 10 . 12/26/2008
OH you so mysterious, at the moment I can imagine the sequel, it's great. I worried about Josie and Vaughn too. I wonder where is Lucas , Marshall and Corrine(now). And poor Z!

Thanks for this story and I wish you happy holiday!

Bye Bye!