Reviews for Last Drink Tonight
Anna chapter 40 . 3/8/2014
Beter then the soaps
TangledPencils chapter 68 . 7/20/2010
I realise that I'm a bit late on this bandwagon, but needed to let you know I read your story.

Frankly, I'm labelling it "rather bizarre". It started off as what I'd consider a 'normal' type of plot, although I'm definitely wanting to hurt several people, including the Judge and all of Nick's 'family'. I got that Charlie decided to 'fix' the psycho nurse, and found myself cheering on that score. Then you took a hairpin left turn, and have left me floundering.

Now I'm starting to want to hurt Charlie and Co, and to give Nick a few slaps around the head.

Guess I'll have to go read your sequel to try to work out what the hell is going on...after I've had a few Scotch's, lol.
angel1002 chapter 47 . 3/7/2009
Chaps 46-47 Great. I thought that Nick shot Rebecca. You got me that the victim was Jillian. Great job.
angel1002 chapter 45 . 3/1/2009
I'm slowly catching up. I have been so busy I haven't had time to read. Love the mystery that you continue to inflict in this story. Always keep me wanting more. Thanks for writing.
ctess chapter 68 . 2/27/2009
I really enjoyed reading this story. It had lots of Nick angst (my favorite) and lots of twists and turns.

I plan on reading your new story so I can find out what happens next.

Great job!
sabreslove9 chapter 68 . 2/26/2009
I love this story! I've only recently begun to read it, but I love the way it's coming out! I hope you put more out soon!
stokesgirl chapter 68 . 2/26/2009
Ah come on, we want to know why this device was inserted. What good is it if you don't remember the bad stuff? Ok, it would be good, but still.

Answers, girl, I want answers!

I'm glad Nick will be safe for a little while. Hm, do I want to know what you have in store for him? Nope. With that mind of yours, I can just imagine. lol

Ok, I am really glad that Nick is well and is, finally, going home, but he is just way too happy. I might have to smack him! lol
NickyFan chapter 68 . 2/26/2009
So Nicky is back in the game now, huh? I don't know what I should think about that. and it really drives me up the wall that I don't know what this is all about...:( The insertion is there to block out Nicky's bad memories, that's clear but how's that possible? I don't know that much about stuff like that...

I really can't say that I don't love to read about Nicky smiling again but I've always these deep thoughts in the back of my head... I just can't help myself... that's so odd... what'll happen with that insertion of his?

His happy-go-lucky-guy demeanor seems so strange... if someone knows what shit happened to him the past month...

They all missed him so much and now they've him back:) But I'm sure they'll be very careful arround him from now on... and they'll of course watch him. It must be strange for them to see a happy Nick again after all the things he went through...

I can't wait to read about Nick's meeting with his mother:) That'll be so cool:D What would happen with Nick if they ask questions about the bad things in his life? Or if they tell him about it? Would he remember or not? Or would he just shrug his shoulders at that?

Keep it going:) I want to know more about it:)

I'm sure Warrick feels bad about that he needed to process Nick... and then without any results... that sucks... but maybe the white powder will bring some clossure...

You know I still ask myself the question what happened to Rebecca and where is Charlie now... You need to fill in the holes:) Can't live without knowing that:)

Now you brought the story in a new direction and I can't wait what you plan for the next chapters:) Hopefully we get the old Nicky back somehow, not that I mind a happy Nicky but somehow I miss the Nick who lived through all the nightmares and bad things and who was still there somehow... the Nicky who is a little boy like and needs to be comforted:)

So now you need to run the next chapter:) I hate the fact that I'll be at home this weekend:( So I need to wait till Monday to get more of your story:( Every week the same:( What'll I do this time? I know, I'll do my homework and then I'll hopefully have some freetime next week to read your new chapters:)

T

Thank you for this one:) And of course keep up the great work:) I'll forever hanging onto your story and all the things you'll write in the future:D
snowwhitecsi chapter 67 . 2/26/2009
I am trying to figure out if Charlie and company are the good guys or not. Did they take Nick and implant something so he forgets all bad memories? but remumbers good ones? I am trusting you to keep our Nick safe :)
az26 chapter 67 . 2/26/2009
Nicksfriend you've written another suspenseful chapter. You keep me on the edge of my seat. Will Nick awaken, or will he be forever in limbo? You really have to stop tormenting us this way. Keep writing...
stokesgirl chapter 67 . 2/25/2009
Ok, now why is in the hospital unconscious? He seem so fine a month ago. Ok, ok, I know, you'll tell us, be patient. However, I'm not a patient person. :)

I'm glad somebody recognized Nick. ;)

Now see, that's what needed to happen at Warrick's funeral. ;)

So what happened to him. Is this the end of this story and the start of the other?

Hurry, update.
stokesgirl chapter 66 . 2/25/2009
3 months later? Man, and he's finally doing better or is he?

Do I want to know what you have up your sleeve? Probably not. :(

You're not going to keep torturing him are you? Yeah, you will. :(

Anyways,looking forward to where you're going with this. Charlie is a good guy, right?
stokesgirl chapter 65 . 2/25/2009
You're killing me here, girl! Charlie has to be a good guy. Nick needs one.

Now you're going in a different direction, ugh, you writers. ;) Always driving the reader nuts! lol

Come on Grissom, figure it out!
weimfriend chapter 67 . 2/25/2009
Hi

I am still enjoying this story alot, but would like to see things move forward a little, its a great story, but like I said i would like to find out a little more as to what is going on

Nancy
CrazyInLoveWithStabler chapter 67 . 2/25/2009
wow i dont know what to think(in a good way lol)the mass text messege is awsome it reminds me of egle eye when the guy is on the train adn everyone gets like a text from the egle eye lady about how he is a terriost! very good please keep it up and what is going to happen to/with Charlie!