Reviews for Stuck In School
Kawaii Reira chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Ok, you're a pretty decent writer, I really enjoyed this first chapter. Joey and Kaiba aren't Too out of character, though there is a bit off oocness to Kaiba every once in awhile, but nothing too major.

I'd like to point out two pointers just in Chapter 1 that I think would make things flow easier. #1: don't say things in ( ) in your story writing. Ex: you didn't need to put (6th floor, by the way) when you also mentioned Joey going up 6 flight of stairs right after. It gets a little repetitive. And I think it seems more official when ( ) comments aren't mixed in with the actual story writing.

#2: I think it would be better if you didn't have Kaiba talk within the same sentence line/paragraph as Joey, like having Kaiba say something right after Joey but its within the same paragraph instead of a new paragraph so sometimes I get confused and think its still Joey talking.

I don't even know if these tips will mean anything to you since your fanfic is already done with and I don't know if you're even still writing fanfics or even making the same mistakes now, but just thought I'd point out those two things.

Other then that, I'm loving your story so far :)
dancing elf chapter 4 . 5/3/2011
very nice
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 4 . 11/25/2008
hahaahha, I love how Kaiba was able 2 threaten the teachers so easily, cute story by the way.
TheWackJobOfYourNightmears chapter 4 . 11/16/2008
Adorable, though I do agree it was a bit rushed. Maybe you could go back and edit it if you ever feel up to it. Anyways, great job.

-Major Riza McKirdy, Lupine Alchemist
Fearth chapter 4 . 11/16/2008
The ending was fine with me though id lock your windows and doors I have a feeling that a few people to there wont like it .
Fearth chapter 3 . 11/16/2008
yea same old kabia in the end.

I liked this chapter just like the last. The plot seemed to be giving you a little trouble at one point in the school {can't recall where) but, you scooped down like a super hero and put it right! nice work!

I will now move to the next tantalizing chapter mahahahahahahahwwahahahahaha

thanks for writing Fearth!
Fearth chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
hahahahaha thats funny the way they both end up getting in trouble in the end I then wondering around in the basement was cool though i would have flipped out in that pitch black place... I think. good chapter

fearth
ONIX-21 chapter 4 . 11/15/2008
Hey i just finished reading ur story and i really like it :D

the idea was great!

i loved the way u set it all out and the way u introduced everyone :D

i love this pairing hehe

awesome work! XD
mikkimikka chapter 4 . 11/13/2008
lol really cute and fun story. i like it!
Courageous chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
I only read the first chapter, and I really like the idea.

however you made a few mild mistakes.

Like you say that Kaiba is watching online comics during the class, while later on there isn't any wireless internet.

And Joey says he'll get into more trouble for using electrical devices, whereas he was sitting in the classroom with his laptop?

Doesnt make a lot of sense. XD

But i really like the beginning of this story :D