Reviews for Forever, With You
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 20 . 3/5
This is truly very interesting and fantastic to read; please update soon

I wonder if Rolo will remember Lelouch or anyone from the Black Knights recognize Lelouch in his disguise
A person chapter 20 . 11/30/2014
I love your writing, it seems innocent, as well as being very believable. I really would love an update (Moar than anythingz!) so would you please please, please think about it?
Guest chapter 20 . 8/11/2013
Awww...its been too long since the last update. Story is awesome! Please update!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/11/2013
Man I could just imagine..."my code is EE...aka Bill"
Q3APo chapter 20 . 4/14/2013
uwoooo... i love this story. sadly the romance between suzako and lelouch is too slow.
CommanderLibra chapter 20 . 3/17/2013
Update soon! :D
Puppiesssss chapter 20 . 1/29/2013
I like Roderich more than Mia, maybe because he is more concealed and mysterious, but I also hope to know the first person who would see through Lelouch's disguise!
Puppiesssss chapter 5 . 1/28/2013
If nannally saw through lelouch's past, wouldn't she've known what susaku looks like?
roar of the fire dragon chapter 20 . 12/4/2012
Are you going to update? puppy dog eyes used
Guest chapter 20 . 7/16/2012
I love your story. It is funny and really interesting. I hope you will write another chapter soon.
Wolf of Summer chapter 20 . 5/20/2012
This is a very interesting story. It makes me sad that you haven't updated it in so long.

Also, Schneizel the doting grandfather? :D And I love Zero's costume change. Please update soon!
EchizenRyomaLover chapter 20 . 3/31/2012
This is the most brilliant crossdressing Lelouch fic I have read so far. XD Your plot regarding the aftermath of the Zero Requiem was beautifully thought out as well. XD I really pity Rolo though. I did learn to like him during his last moments. :(

hi chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
heey, liking this a lot!
kairynel chapter 20 . 1/11/2012
Looking at the dates I doubt this fic will be updated, but I'll add it to my favorites just in case. I love post-R2 stories where Suzaku and Lelouch come together again, but so few of them are long and well-written! I adored your Lulu in wig and heels, and I'm glad you brought Rolo back into the story. I always hated him up until that very last episode, then I just couldn't help but feel like he deserved something more. I hope you'll feel like updating this again, but if not, thanks for contributing to the fandom!
salty-sarah chapter 20 . 1/11/2012
Dear VirtualDraconium,

This was a thoroughly entertaining read. From the dates it looks like this won't be updated any further, which is a shame as this piece seems to have stopped right at the very tip of the iceberg. Nevertheless, this was certainly a fun romp around the fandom and a kinder take on how Lelouch and Suzaku might have gone on (o: Thanks for sharing.