Reviews for Shot To Hell
rigger42 chapter 4 . 3/4/2014
Is it bad of me to just hope he breaks up with and is free of abby after this? Her bullying of him is the worst because it takes advantage of his heart.
Gracfully chapter 15 . 11/1/2013
so very damn awesome
Gracfully chapter 7 . 11/1/2013
Gracfully chapter 6 . 11/1/2013
like it so very neat it is
Gracfully chapter 2 . 11/1/2013
like it
Saissa chapter 15 . 7/21/2013
So now the dog is part of the team?

And why is Abby ecstatic?

she should be more pleased that Tim survived and not the dog...
Saissa chapter 12 . 7/21/2013
sorry but I dont beleive Abby is sincere.

I think those are crocodile tears.

But that is just MY personal opinion.
Saissa chapter 11 . 7/21/2013
Personally, I would have made Tim stay angry at Abby - really!

This is NOT the first time abby has treated Tim with such disdain, and she really really needs to learn some CONSEQUENCES to her action.

she also needs to learn to stop PANICKING - I get so tired of her high pitch screams when anyone is in trouble - and her endless questions and flapping her hands, and quick pacing back and forth, and how she doesnt ever listen and how she never does what she is told and how she wont sit down and shut the fuck up!

LOL
Saissa chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
And, most crucially of all, would Tim McGee still trust them enough afterwards to forgive them?

The short answer is NOWAY

And I hope he NEVER trusts the team again for the rest of their lives.
Only Abby, Tony or Gibbs I mean. If necessary, he should get a restraining order out against them.

Ducky, Palmer and Ziva are still trustworthy
Saissa chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
- her precious, irreplaceable Timmy would be -

God you are so selfish , Abby.

He is NOT YOUR timmy - never has been and he certainly wont be your timmy any more. Not after the horrible way you have treated him.
Saissa chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
"Easy, Tim. Hang on, McGee… help's coming, Tim, you're gonna be okay, just hang on."

Yeah as if either of you really care a hoot about Mcgee.
Tony you just put that damn CD in his computer.

Like Tim said - lets see what you do when a drugged up crazy dog is chewing on YOUR throat.
Saissa chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
God I hate Abby - for being so slow and stupid for NEEDING to be SHOWN Hansens injuries before she can even begin to comprehend that Timmy would have died if he had not shot the dog.

She should already be aware of what dog attacks look like. She should KNOW what itm eans to defend yourself.

The dog was clearly NOT innocent.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 15 . 9/3/2012
nice
68luvcarter chapter 15 . 9/1/2011
Aww, I liked this.
68luvcarter chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
I was really bothered by the lack of sympathy for McGee in this episode too. I love dogs too but the idea that McGee was being hurt and then having his friends (Tony and Abby) tease or bully him was heartbreaking. Just wanted to hug him myself.