Reviews for Dreaming of a Fairytale
sihaana chapter 6 . 3/8
omg how can someone be so cruell. I love your story by the way. and can you please update.
kimmi0490 chapter 6 . 11/12/2010
omg it cant stop there...please continue! D
CracKing97 chapter 6 . 9/10/2010
I love this story! Can't wait for the next chapter D
CracKing97 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
you are SERIOUSLY the BEST author on this website. Your mediator FFs ROCK! I've read all of them. You've got a big fan of yours here D
fashionista-princess chapter 6 . 9/5/2010
hi im back lol.. i really this, although i cant tell if this is written in a past time or not, i cant wait till jesse becomes king again keep me posted please and im off to your next mediator story:)
nope nada no way not happening chapter 6 . 7/28/2010
Write more! I don't care, just do!
na chapter 6 . 3/31/2010
dis is da second time i'm writing this 2 yuii. Pls.. continue, dis is ah-amzin. I must know what has happened.
na chapter 6 . 3/8/2010
its not finidhed! continue! i MUST know what happenes! Dont leave your readers on a cliffhanger ending! *shaking a finger* *shame* *shame*
flylittlechick chapter 4 . 9/5/2009
I loved it! amazing so far:)
Italiangurlinamessedupworld chapter 6 . 8/18/2009
Rawr. Bad Paul.

Jesse will win though! Because... he just will. XD.

Keep writing,

Italy
x.Tohru.Seraphina.x chapter 6 . 8/18/2009
Yet another reason to hate Paul.

Loved this chapter though.

Update soon.

- Seraphina
Mo- The Reviewer chapter 6 . 8/17/2009
OMG! I HATED PAUL BEFORE, BUT I ABSOLUTELY HATE HIM NOW!

UPDATE ASAP!

~Mo~
sospiro765 chapter 6 . 8/17/2009
This is a really great chapter! I love that this story moves someplace and really keeps my interest. The way you have been developing the love story between Jesse and Suze is well done and so CUTE! I cannot WAIT for Jesse's revenge upon Paul... Keep the story coming!
Miranda who's really pandapear chapter 6 . 8/17/2009
oh i always hated paul. he's such a creeper.
alynawatlovers chapter 6 . 8/17/2009
WHAT A FREAKIN' JERK! Someone, please kill Paul Slater NOW! I really really like the story... and I guess someone has to be the bad guy... Better Paul than Jesse - as a bad guy, of course.