Reviews for Getting There
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
*smily gently*

this hinted love is better than outright said love. this is beuatiful, and I loved it
Zea T chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Lovely. An interesting and thoughtful word game and insight into the personalities of the two characters involved - I enjoyed it very much. Many thanks for sharing
Peacewish chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
I quite liked this. It was sweet without cloying, and meaningful. I liked the emphasis on Jazz's art with words.
Ally Inu chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
I got such a beautiful mental image the whole story through; of Jazz and Prowl whispering simple truths to each other under the night sky. 3 It implies a deep affection without being too obvious or blatant.

It's really sweetly written, but realistic too. 3 Gah, I'm in such a fluffy mood now. c:
TIR chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Wow. That was deep.
Katanagirl16 chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Very sweet, my fav pairing.
Bluebird Soaring chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
This is a beautiful piece, showing the quiet strength of their relationship. I love the bit with Jazz telling Prowl he needs to say the words so they become fact. Wow, that speaks volumes, and I really can see Prowl in that role. Wow, I don't even have words to describe how many levels this peice hits me on, all of them good!
Thing With No Talent chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
OMG, a Jazz/Prowl fic that is not dripping in sap! Wow. I love this pairing, but I hate the fic that's usually written for it. I'm proud to call this an exception (and yes, the ambiguity is actually a good quality; it lets you decide how to interpret this without beating it into the reader with a hammer). Sweet, yet IC and with a hint of dark - Very good!
Jessie07 chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Great story! I really like it a lot!