Reviews for Confused Emotions
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 9 . 10/4/2009
Happy (belated) birthday!

...What do you mean by that, Tezuka? You were promising Fuji you'd never leave him just a little bit ago... *worry, worry, worry*

I wonder why Ryoma doesn't remember pushing Momo out of the way... Yay for Tezuka's timing!

OT3! OT3! OT3! OT3! OT3! OT3! OT3! OT3! OT3! OT3! OT3! OT3! OT3! OT3!

Well written. Please continue.
X chapter 9 . 10/4/2009
Aw... I really wish the three would pair up so everyone is happy. The plot is well written up to this point and I really hope you update soon.
I-Love-Anime0 chapter 9 . 10/4/2009
great chapter _
Sabaku no Sable chapter 9 . 10/3/2009
tezuka/fuji/ryo threesome! has to happen now!
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 9 . 10/3/2009
aww those 2 are beautiful 2gether the pillar pair
lovefuji chapter 9 . 10/2/2009
well, I don't want to you to break perfect pair. It's unfair for fuji. Sorry, but I like fuji. Thanks!
X-Nefertiri-X chapter 9 . 10/2/2009
Yay! awesome lovey kind of chapter! Just in time too, I'd almost forgotten what happened in the last chapter :S

Can't wait for the next one!
random reader chapter 8 . 8/18/2009
WTH! you cant just leave it off like that! no no no no no! it doesn't work like that!

On another note is this an OT3 story or what?
I-Love-Anime0 chapter 8 . 8/16/2009
great chapter update soon please _
thfourteenth chapter 8 . 8/15/2009
whe. so fun(:

so did ya get a job or something?
KagomeGirl021 chapter 8 . 8/14/2009
oh no poor ryoma! if the pairings are still not for sure id love to see a ryoma/kevin/ryoma pairing. not too many of them and i find them cute _
Faerylark chapter 8 . 8/14/2009
you know, if Ryoma broke some minor bone or something, he could stay in japan longer... I mean it's hard to play tennis with a broken leg or something...
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 8 . 8/14/2009
aww
Mirsama chapter 8 . 8/14/2009
Ryoma is getting hurt?

Please update soon..
xxasianicexx chapter 8 . 8/13/2009
I want chapter nine! e! i hope this is somehow going to be a tezuryo :) I 3 kunimitsu! update soon
171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »