Reviews for Clear Hearts Grey Flowers
Alice Orihara Scarlet chapter 1 . 7/14
dun dun dun
Nink chapter 12 . 8/19/2013
Awe keep going D: Huge ass cliffhanger w I don't really know what way you should go with the story, because all ways I can see would make it to be a really long story e.e'
The Imperfect Me chapter 12 . 7/16/2013
I definitely do hope you choose to continue this! There's not a lot of Konan and Sakura pairings (surprisingly), and this is well written and thoroughly thought through so far. As for the plot, I can definitely see Pein doing or saying something that will cause panic to Konan about Sakura or something, I'm not too sure, but I just really like and appreciate the character development of it all so far :)
The Imperfect Me chapter 11 . 3/4/2013
I really do hope you update soon. I've been getting your message through this story fairly well so far. I think it's sad how confused and in denial Konan is with Pein, and interesting to see Sakura as a keen observer when really, she is just curious and a scared girl.

There isn't enough well written KonanxSakura fanfictions out there, so please continue this! :)

- The Imperfect Me
Hakuna-fuckin-Matata chapter 11 . 11/5/2012
Aww man! I hope you do finish this!
Jeshi-Jeshi chapter 11 . 7/12/2012
Oh my god, please update! I love it! So much unanswered questions!

konasaku 333
Female Itachi chapter 10 . 12/28/2011
I loved the chapter. Pein is a really big sex hound in this story, lolz. Anyways, I hope you update again soon! :][:
Mystookami chapter 10 . 7/17/2011
I found this on Deviantart, Loved it (the ones i could read) and now, i wait for more. I Loved all of it, just asking, but is Sakura Gonna start sticking up for herself? I wanna see Sakura Kick some ass! Also, More Sakura x Konan Auction! Don't rush! lol. I loved how Konan keeps trying not to stare.
SazzyJacks chapter 10 . 8/4/2010
this is really really good! cant wait 4 the next chapie! hope it comes out soon! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
Kajskk chapter 10 . 7/12/2010
I like the story. Honestly I ignored it at first because of the pairing. I thought it would be weird and well not fit well at all. And even if now you haven't really got to any pairing between the the two main characters I'm stuck to the story. I love the way you write things and express how the characters' feels and thinks. Give you more perspective of things. The dark past's you seem to give them makes it quite interesting as well. I'm enjoying your writing and hoping to read something more quite soon.

/Kajskk
AnimeCrazed121 chapter 10 . 5/26/2010
WOW this is an amazing story! I definetly love how you portrayed konan and sakura! please update soon!
LittleFoxDemon chapter 10 . 4/25/2010
I absolutely love this fic, it's great!

~Fox~
K and Jazz chapter 10 . 1/26/2010
I liked it a lot. : )

And no that analogy made no sense to me at all. XD

The action between Konan and Pein is good as usual.

Sakura's acting just fine. Adjusting at a moderate pace seems to match her position. I say awkward for one. It's more of Konan's job to do stuff like this, and Sakura's… just new to it so yeah.

The next chapter sounds interesting. ; p

Update when you get the chance!

!(-KinkyK)
MistressDeidara chapter 10 . 1/13/2010
'raises eyebrows in appreciation' And it just keeps getting better and better. 'nods'

Another well polished update. You've really gotten into the swing of this particular story, and I'm sure that by the end of it, you'll have accumulated a decent-sized fanbase as well. :) The interactions between Konan and Sakura are fine-stop worrying so much, dear. ;) They're becoming closer, while ultimately trying to push each other-and everyone else, come to think of it-away. It's a very intriguing concept.

You're a far braver soul than I am; this 'semi-lemon' was definitely more fleshed out than the last one (no pun intended. XD) It was also somewhat more appealing, if you were curious to know. ;p But I'm still holding my breath in anticipation of the future KonanxSaku culminations. 'crosses fingers' Nothing can compare to two beautiful soulmates who have finally been brought together. :)

Again, I am in awe of your mad skillz. I will be awaiting the next update with enough adrenaline in my system to fuel an entire racing movie. XD There-now you're not the only one with a strange comparison. 'hugs' Later.

~MistressDeidara
Kaelin The Black Swan chapter 10 . 1/13/2010
Give Sakura more space! Its boring to read only about Konan and other Akatsuki members. I hope that you did it not for nothing and Sakura have some mystery. And give her someone, not some oocs because its hard to get how they really looks. I hope that Sakura not going to look how Pein and Konan making love and cry on her pillow - this will be to much of Soap Opera.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »