Reviews for Tolog Mellon
babschwiyahoo.de chapter 5 . 6/9/2009
I'm still reading! Please continue and please don't take too long for it. I like your writing though it's driving me crazy for not knowing what's gonna happen !
Jedi Sapphire chapter 5 . 4/2/2009
Ah, this was so sweet. Poor Legolas, worried about his friend! But I hope this means we will soon have a happy ending for all? :)
invisigoth3 chapter 5 . 4/1/2009
So glad you updated! I have not had time to read any stories and it was a nice break. I hope that Elrond is able to cure him!
SivanShemesh chapter 5 . 4/1/2009
*Applaude* Great chapter and it was worth the wait sweetie.

Glad that Elrond get into Legolas's head to have faith and get rid from the negative thought that the elf had, grin, i enjoy reading it.

Keep up the great work that you are doing with your fic and update as soon as possible.

Mirach chapter 5 . 4/1/2009
Great chapter! The relief of reaching Imladris mixing with unceirtanity is almost palpable, and Legolas' reaction is very well written - his thoughts when he couldn't sleep and the talk wit Elrond. I hope Aragorn will have something to say to it in the next chapter ;) Pity that FFN has no smilies like EAC, I would give you some :D
Mirach chapter 4 . 2/16/2009
It seems that the whole town of Birlinn was founded just to create perfect conditions for angst ) I imagine the meeting of a town council discussing the laws that would give a certain ranger chance to show his faithful friendship and in the same time make him suffer in the worst way possible.

Sometimes I had the feeling that the realism of the story is a little neglected in the favour of the genre (frienship and angst). But it made my heart race and chill running down my spine and that is what counts most.

And I really liked the trailer, a good idea to make it!
Tari Surion chapter 4 . 1/29/2009
wonderful update! Loved it!

Please update again soon, don't leave us in the suspense.

*Tari,
Calenlass Greenleaf1 chapter 4 . 1/27/2009
I missed reading this when it first came out. I thought I did until I was going through my list of favorites, and realized that I didn't. Making up for it now...

*bites nails* Ack. Aragorn, you-you-you...you really know how to make people worry.

Wonderful, nice, long chapter. :)

Cal
SivanShemesh chapter 4 . 1/19/2009
Great chapter and it was worth it... you need to write more, i love the way Legolas said that in the last sentence... hope that Estel/Aragron could say the same to his friend.

Good work, my friend, hope to read more of your soon.

Keep writing,

invisigoth3 chapter 4 . 1/19/2009
So glad you updated!

Of course there would have to be something to get in the way of their flight to Rivendell. Now, the horse is exhausted and they still have far to go! And now I have to wait for chapter 5?

Bad, bad author!
Jedi Sapphire chapter 4 . 1/19/2009
I was wondering when you'd update. :-)

I really liked the sparrow coming into the cave to keep our friends company... That was such a sweet image. *g*

Clearly the angst is not over yet. ;-) Poor Ranger! And poor Elf fretting and worrying over him.
Tari Surion chapter 3 . 12/20/2008
Wow, awesome story!

Please update soon!

*Tari,
Jedi Sapphire chapter 3 . 12/13/2008
Oh... Aragorn did do what I thought he would! *Shakes head* Foolish Ranger. Thank the Valar Legolas found out in time and managed to save him.

But there seems to be more angst in store, if that last paragraph is any indication.

A very nice chapter. *g*
TravelingThroughTime chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Thank goodness it's not another slash pairing. This is good. I like it! Great work.
SivanShemesh chapter 3 . 12/11/2008
Nice... evil grin... living in anywhere not only by suffering is hurts...

Love the chapter, and i'm glad that Legolas was there for him.

Keep up the great work that you are doing with you and update when you can.