Reviews for War
Left my heart in Paris chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
awww just found this and couldnt help but laugh at tim being cornered by jenny and tony saying i got you probie. jenny was really funny in this and i loved the tiva very funny and something aiva wouls probably do. one of the best things i have read and i've read alot
SHRevolutionary chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Only Abby. :)
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
tehe terrific job! only thing I can say is that if the word Ducky was saying was to mean his siblings son, it is spelled Nephew not Nefu. Other then that well done!
Nicky Reid chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
rofl, now that was a good one
suchrandomness chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Can you write another battle - I'd love to see Ziva and Gibbs battle it out again, that'd be awesome!
Viktorija chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
I totally loved it:))
SarahShalomDavid chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
LOVED IT
Cytherea4 chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Oh my gosh this was SO much fun! I couldn't stop smiling the whole time. That is absolutely what all of them would do! I wanna play now! ;)
Yosem Tiva chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
nice story. i liked it... keep up the good work

- Yosem
1LovesLatin3 chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
that was really funny
Melancholy Rogue chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
This was really nice. I enjoy the variety in their moods. One minute you're writing something heavy and then I'll read something where they're just being human and having fun. I enjoy that. Great story!
NickyK chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
OMG! What a great idea and very well done! I can totally picture this whole scene.
greeny-blue lights chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Oh... this was so funny! Loved it!
iamscully chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
this was great! lots of fun! i can see gibbs and ziva really getting into the "war" aspect of the game-they would be killer opponents (pun intended, haha). great job!
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Such good fun and that kiss. It was sizzling!