Reviews for Everyone Hates Guy
Kanon58 chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
"Oh wrong pocket" GAWD VAN OMG SPARE ME AUTHOR SAN IM DYING HERE XDD *keeps on laughing*
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
I love these
Doveflight chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Haha This was even better than the first! *Gay hunt* xD Nothing against gays but i think thats a funny story line. I wish you'd make a third Pm me if you do. It could be... *thinks* Everyone torments Jade! AFter all Peony and Dist are all lovey dovey to him, Jade has little to no interest in romance, Anise seems to be a popular pairing and Again Jade is inapropriate like he is. Of course i would kill you if you made Jade gay (or at least with Dist. I could live with Peony.)
BlackNinjagirl chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I almost died on two parts... The first:

[And Asch spun across the floor to Luke, who flinched away from the crazy original. "Luke! I never told you before… mostly because I was trying to kill you… but I think you're really sexy!" More silence greeted this announcement, during which Luke tried to inch away, but Asch was not to be dissuaded. "I've always thought so, and now I can finally say it! I think you're sexy! I must be gay!"

Jade rubbed his forehead with one hand, trying hard not to laugh. "No, Asch. This just means that you're incredibly, incredibly vain."]

The second, the last bit...

[Then there came a strange rustling sound as King Peony, bent over one of his rappigs, pulled a roll of paper towel out of his king-sized pockets. The others stared at him, and he grinned apologetically. "Sorry about that. Jade just peed in a corner."]

I found the whole story hilarious but adorable. xD Write more!
Kiyoumi chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
LOL "You're Asch." And that's why they hate him? I remember reading this so long ago...it's gold! Pure gold!
David Vermillion chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
L.O.L omg xD this fanfic was totally hilarious xD! indeed a VERY VERY good fanfic, I must say :3
Tsukiri chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
I just purely laughed at this o.o and I can so imagine the dramatic entrance Sync would give lolz~

and here I thought I wouldn't laugh at fanfics as easily anymore

but still, loved this story, make moar!
Shigeru Nagato chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
this is really funny story..

I laughed a lot especially on the part of 'gay nest' (god general and peony appearance) :3

thanks for make this story.. i like it
Setsuna-X chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
This and "Everyone loves Luke" story were both beyond hilarious!

Actually, this one made me laugh so much that tears actually came out of my eyes! omg...

The whole thing was hilarious from beginning to end! total love! Thanks for writing this!
apollo-gize chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Possibly the best ever.

While BL fanfictions are -mostly- fun to read, ones that poke fun at them are much, MUCH more enjoyable.

I laughed MANY times when reading this, and for that I congratulate you.

Also.

We all know Asch is just incredibly vain. ;D

~Osaka
Anaeli Faller chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
-trying not to laugh-

Well... that was an... odd ending XD;

-failing miserably-
Daughter of the Storm chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
XD LOL! I'm still laughing! You're a fantastic writer, and these two stories are both adorable and hilarious, especially Tear's comment on Ion being a "cross-dressing little gay boy." XD

I hope you write more of these LukexEveryone stories, I love them!

I'm gonna go read some of your other stories now. :)

Storm