Reviews for Little Details
TheOnceAnonymous14 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Very cute and I love Troy! :)
milly4 chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
that was really sweet I loved this story *I just wish it was longer it really made me feel the charectors in the story makes you wonder what the real people are like with each other in real life great job
oxtwilighthsmxo chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
aww so cute!
Artemesia-Hime chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Aw Troy is soo observant. I must admit the whole watching through the window thing is a bit stalkerish but it works for him!
AwesomeNightmare chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Aw, that was so cute and romantic
blacksumo chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Oh my god... i really dont know what to say..

you are so damn good at writing..

most of your stories are just a simple story but it is not as simple as it seems..there is so many wonderful things behind that simplicity which can't even define...

You're amazing...

seriously...you should think becoming a writer one day D

-Chit Chit
luvbabyv1 chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
OMG! how beautiful!

I LOVE IT!
hinata-37 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
okay girl this is the cutest and the most romantic thing I've ever red! Just so... perfect... I loved it! again you made my heart melt! awesome job Aly!
xOxbabii.girl.flying.solo.xOx chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Aww that was weet at the end there
x-xMasqueradeAngelx-x chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
That was amazing! such a wonderful re-write of how troy and gabriella got together, and I love just how you showed Troy, and the way he had so much more to him romantically than most would expect. Well done! x
Heaven and Earth chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Bravo! Wonderfully written! :)

Heaven and Earth
Luc91 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Aww I loved that. Troy was so sweet. Amazing job as always. I always love reading your stuff because it's so believable and captivates the reader from beginning to end.

Luc xx
Kathryn Mason-Sykes chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Nice job! You took a kind of creepy thing (watching someone) and made it sweet. :)
nesquick-s chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
OMG LOVED IT PLLZ HURRY

-sarah
schoolgirl101 chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
that was a really great oneshot. i loved your plot on this one, and how you emphasized that all the little things can make someone fall in love with another. it was sweet, and you did a great job at writing it.

Always, schoolgirl 101