Reviews for Runaway train
Fireworks chapter 22 . 9/4
The frist time I read this story was about 3 years ago but never got to read the last 3 chapters ( can't remember why lol).
Last week I stumbled back upon this story and re-read it all the way thro including the last 3 I honestly love the story more now then I did back then.

This is one of my favourite Kakanaru fanfiction and my reasons for why is because you portrayed this couple to near perfection. From how they spoke,acted,thought & story's seen to OOC this paring but this story like a few others made the portrayal very realistic for kakanaru.

I loved your plot through out the story even if the last coupe of chapters were a 360 degree turn lol.

I just really wished the story was completely finished and not left open in a slight cillf hanger ,specially when the story could probably be finshed in 1 or 2 more chaps.

But sadly this has not been update in a VERY long time so it probaly never will :(

plz finshed this story !
AnimeUzumaki7 chapter 22 . 8/24
I came back to this story just wanted to say. I read this story all over again. Still love it. I do hope you update soon!
MiddleMist chapter 10 . 4/17
How laughable! Those two are still haven't gotten past that trivial matter between Sasuke and Naruto? And now they're trying to accuse him of such a serious crime over a little grudge?

The interrogation scene wasn't written out very well though. No specific questions was ever asked about the "supposed" rape, which is disappointing since a expert, Ibiki, was present. In fact, he never said anything, which is unacceptable for someone who specializes in this to be left out of the loop like this! It common procedure for the accuser and accused to be asked to replay the flow of events concerning the "rape" and what is the relationship between them.

Izumo and Kotetsu had put up a really good argument when they revealed that Naruto had an alibi. Ino and Sakura had such a weak rebuttal against such a strong claim that I would have expected Sarutobi or Ibiki to ask them to indulge on their defense, but they never said anything. not. a. single. word.

This matter wasn't settled very realistically. Sure, being gay eliminates sexual attraction being the motivation for the crime, but you can't base someone's innocence or guilt based on motivation. You need hard evidence and strong circumstantial evidence to convict someone and there was none of that.

One of the most unrealistic part of this is that the police hasn't been involved yet. When a serious accusation is made or when a serious crime has been committed, the matter becomes outside of the school's jurisdiction and the school must report it to the police. I'm pretty sure that Sakura would have to have her body checked for evidence of rape, particularly in the groin area and have it tested out for traces of Naruto's DNA. But none of that was ever brought up.

And beside that, Sakura and Ino, didn't put up a very strong argument on their false accusations. But we can all blame it on their stupidity and lack of planning on their part, I suppose.

Either way, this scene was poorly played out and serious lack of depth in the investigation concerning the accusation. Ibiki's expertise never came into play during this fiasco and that was just disappointing.
I hope you finish this story some day! It's incredible!
AnimeUzumaki7 chapter 22 . 12/16/2015
AnimeUzumaki7 chapter 22 . 12/13/2015
Guest chapter 22 . 5/21/2015
Incredible story, one of my all time favorite, and with my OTP...

hope for continuation smd
Ratnik Svetlosti chapter 21 . 5/14/2015
It simply shouldn't be allowed to create and post such interesting and heartfelt story and then so cruely abandon it. :-(

*hoping for more* *desperately*
yaoichallenge21 chapter 22 . 3/9/2015
This is a wonderful story. Ive loved every moment of it, and i cant wait for the next chapter. So hurry and update! Haha, joking, but seriously, cant wait for the next one, so dont keep us waiting too long. :)
Luna Latanaya chapter 2 . 2/25/2015
poor naru...
Luna Latanaya chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
I'm almost crying... TT
emma chapter 21 . 2/8/2015
that was to cute i can't wait to read the last chapters
emma chapter 20 . 2/8/2015
that was a little two much
Guest chapter 22 . 1/1/2015
Not gonna lie to you, this is one hell of amazing story... and it's pain in the Ass cuz it's apparently abandoned... NOT AGAIN

Anyway you are incredibly good writer, and it's just because of that - this pains me even more...

The greater the Story the greater chance that you'll be disappointed and it'll be discontinued...

emma chapter 20 . 11/30/2014
creepy but you are awsome wtiter.