Reviews for Chuck vs the Revelation
really great!
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Excellent!
Metropolis-Rising chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
This is a good piece, not too OOC for anyone and theoretically in line with what would make the show more fun after another season or so (I'm a big fan of Ellie too so that helped). Thanks for this.
Ariana Deralte chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Yay. I love revelation fics and this hit the spot. Thanks.
MySoapBox chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Loved this! This was the first Ellie pov I've read. Thanks for the breath of fresh air.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Aw, this was sweet. Good job. :D

Angelica
Hedgie chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Great story, the beneficary-of-my-will thing was especially a nice touch. I will be on the lookout for more of your works!
jagged1 chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Excellent description of how this could eventually happen, with Ellie finally being let in on Chuck's secret life. I hope the feedback has convinced you to continue, or write something else. Thanks!
ersk4 chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Loved it! Ellie's POV usually makes a good story. And I love your take on this!
RinkRatWriter chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Loved it. Please keep going as this has a lot of potential to be a very gripping story.
shamrock's plaid chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Great story. It would be fun to see where you could take this. I would recommend continuing it.
IllusionedDreamer chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Nice stuff. Dont keep this a one-shot. It has a lot of potential.
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Good way of how this situation would pan out.
M4dh4tt3r chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
I liked it! Different twist to what some of the other stories have on Ellie knowing Chuck's secret, this one is way better... wait dont tell no one that! I'll get murdered!
Course Jester chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Well done. I like Ellie being in the loop - makes sense the way you did it. Lots of possibilities. Write more soon!
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »