Reviews for Shoot The Messenger
HeartOfChaos chapter 2 . 2/5/2009
Continue please. I absolutely love it
LadyKatieKay chapter 2 . 11/20/2008
This is amazing...I wish you'd continue
passionfornight chapter 2 . 11/16/2008
Apparently even after several near death experiences he can still think. Lose is spelled with one o, by the way. Nice to chapter, and can't wait for the next one.
shaemichelle chapter 2 . 11/15/2008
keep writing! I want to know more. Maybe Cuddy's POV next? That'd be pretty insane, not gonna lie.
yellowNight chapter 2 . 11/15/2008
another great chapter! I loved the interaction with Cuddy
DXRULES103 chapter 2 . 11/15/2008
You have to continue. I love this story. Please!
MyJacobsBetterThanBellas chapter 2 . 11/15/2008
OMG! wow I like it so far update soon! please!
xoanna21 chapter 2 . 11/15/2008
this is beautiful. i can see this going on inside their heads throughout the whole episode. love it :D
yellowNight chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Ohh I enjoyed this for sure...if you choose to continue writting this, I will def. continue to read it!
Kizmet chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
I enjoyed this. I really, really wish that the show would address the fact that what Wilson asked House to do was completely wrong. But apparently fanfic is the only place where to find that satisfaction.

I'm glad that when Wilson came back it was because he remembered the good things about his friendship with House, rather than simply being because House needed him. That re-established some equality between them.

But I'd still like some acknowledgment that Wilson shouldn't have asked House to do the deep brain stimulation or that he recognizes that what he asked was wrong and regrets it. And then leaving! I was so mad at Wilson when he left, making House think that all he'd done to try to save Amber was worthless because it hadn't worked, and he hadn't actually died in the process even though he'd been willing to risk that.

House, due to his personality and issues I can see not realizing that Wilson did anything wrong. Wilson asked for what he wanted, prioritized his needs and decided Amber was more important than House and House could have said no. But House did his own prioritizing and did it in the hopes of saving his friendship with Wilson and Amber.
DXRULES103 chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Brilliance utter brilliance! You must continue!
Perentie Fan chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Don't want to spoil things for you so stop reading if you haven't seen any of season 5.

Anyway, well done. I think your take on Wilson's thoughts harmonizes pretty well with something he said in one of the later episodes. The quote might not be exact but it went something like "I tried to blame you, I wanted to blame you... but I couldn't..."
Fahrenheit451 chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
I did like this - I was picturing Wilson standing in the doorway to House's room with all of this going through his mind. Pleae continue.
limptulip chapter 1 . 11/13/2008