Reviews for Meet The Kids
Caramelloangel chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
love this. I'm literally squealing in my seat
jj chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
hahahahahah

so cute!

love it this!

well

minus the Snakes... i have to agree with the dogs..

they give me the creeps!

lol
melissa chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
I love the way this written and the way the characters interact had me giggling like a lunatic.
Lady of the frozen black flame chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
I love this story! I love how Iruka summons snakes and that the dogs are afraid!
SpazKitty chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
aw, yay to the snake summons
liemtenshi chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
hahahahahaha.

I enjoyed this fic so much! As I read it, I was imagined how it looks if this fic made into an anime! The dog's face, the snake's ... hahahhaha
Kiterie chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
cute and I do like the snake summon thing, it's not something I've seen outside of your stuff, not even when others make him Oro's student. And I like the snakes personalities.
Oni chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
This was so well done. I absolutely love the interaction between the snakes and the dogs. It was a sweet story, and funny.

Only because I am in the class and need practice:

Watashi ga suki desu yo. Inu wa kawaii desu. Snakes wa kowaii desu ne. Ii desu.
B.l.k.tyger chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
OH dear, that was insanely hilarious. Don't think I've ever read such a good story that featured the rest of Kashi's ninken! Cept one... it wasn't centered on the pack though. haha... but you portray them so wonderfully! And their personalities. ooh! I love them. love dogs! *squeals*
jazzy chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Hilarity abounds! Such a cute story! Iruka could do a sexy snake dance for kakashi.:D
Ally Plz chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Oh lol I love the implication that Orochimaru is Iruka's Jounin teacher. It's like my fav plot for a fic ever. But then again, this is a oneshot for All The Broken Pieces and Falling Like Stars so that should be obvious... .

The snakes are awesome btw! They actually have personality! (the only one i know in Naruto is the Snake King plz) No fair. Why can ninjas have awesome summons consisting of wild animals but we can't even touch them? ;A;