Reviews for Brayden and Natalia: A ReturnReconciliation Story
lolipop chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
cool. I like knowing a bit more abot their past.
Kenzi333 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I love it! Just as good as The Return!
PotterAllTheWay64 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Falling in love by beating on each other... I don't know if that's really kinky or really sweet... Lol I love your stories
Trixie Falsae chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
This was absolutely beautiful and incredibly insightful. Thank you.
bowtoyoursensei chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Lovelovelove. I've always wondered about the backstory between Brayden and Natalia, and this was really, really deep and uber cool. Awesome job, as usual.
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Deep, inspirational, and thirst quenching. This should hold me over until you start updating Reconciliation again.

I look forward to more insightful works from you.
Katamabob chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Aw... poor Brayden! I feel so sorry for him now!

This was truly, truly beautiful and more than a little sad. Loved it.

Kate
Katchan00 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
As fantastically written as your other pieces, so much emotion comes through in your writing. Still patiently waiting on Reconciliation, as eager for more as the day I first stumbled across your works.

This really pulled at my heartstrings; you're amazing at writing from a character's perspective and making the reader really care about them.
Born 13th Month 32nd Day chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
That was SO good. Ohmygoodness, so sad and awesome and GOOD!
Najrala chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Fantastic! Very eloquent, and how Brayden and Natalia got together was a mystery I'm very glad to see solved...

I cannot even describe how happy I am that you're not dead/have stopped writing/etc...
PrincessStarberry chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
First of all...yay; you're still in existance! Next...great job...as usual. It's cool to get some background on one of my favorite supporting characters (Brayden)and see, basically, how Link came to be...what came before him, and even though he wasn't raised by his parents, and the thing about the desert wearing people down to the core...I've often thought of people in that way but what a great and suitable metaphor! You've kinda inspired me to actually post some stuff now that I'm on break from school, but at the same time, it's intimidating because I don't see how it could ever be this good. In short, love your work, can't wait to see more.
Ella.Rose.x chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Wow I'm insanely happy to see you're at least alive :). And writing again.

Seriously, I love your writing and look forward to more of it. I understand the huge gap though-and it's kind of hard to get on someone for a crime you yourself are in the process of committing (check out my profile updates-I'm not such a veteran as you I think, but I'm getting there :D )

Anyway, I look forward to your next update!

Good show!

Ella
Maloire chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
_ Kudos to Mudora for being so inquisitive!

I meant to reply earlier, but time seems to be flying by these days! I was just thinking how the timing of this fic was good since it was Remembrance Day not too long ago...

Hehe, thank you for the awesome work! It's almost like virtual MSG was added to your stories, although I'm sure this is more of a healthy addiction, right? So, no, thank you for not giving up on your stories!

I haven't read much fanfiction (or anything non-work/school related) for a long time, so I've missed your writing terribly! It's hard to believe these aren't actual characters from the game or whatever, you really bring them to life :D

Love the descriptive language (as always!) throughout this piece, especially about the Gerudo. The characterization, history... It just fits so well :D:D And yet, you make it real and give such a parallel to our world. Like the racism Brayden produced as a shield, it's so easy to understand and yet I can't help but want to shake it out of him (progressive, right?)

"and I am my son’s father after all. I had seen a lot of trouble, even back then." Heheh, I guess trouble and rebellion run in Link's blood eh?

I think one of my favourite moments was the section where he first experiences the wind through Natalia's eyes.

"bringing her flowers and telling her nice things until she liked you back." Hahaha, oh, I couldn't help but smile at that _

Just a few things...

my overwhelming hypocrisy [for they] were,

"for what they"

It [became of] those weird situations

"became one of"

causing me [do small mount]

"no small amount"

Just a question, if the wind killed Brayden's black flame, then how come it lit up in Nabooru? I like the connections and all, just curious _

Rose, the ending was perfect. Absolutely! :D I'm so glad you're always so thoughtful! *thumbs up*
Pippin chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
I got a little misty eyed, I admit. You're a good writer and combine that with my habit of getting overly involved in imagination land... well, you get the idea. No matter how much I look forward to an update I am still happy to wait. I haven't been disappointed and won't be unless you really do abandon the story. That would break my poor little heart. No, seriously, I might cry if that happened.
Sezony chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
ah that was great I missed your style of writing. Its great hearing from you that your not going to stop writing reconciliation after so long. I can't wait till the next chapter :]