Reviews for Flowers for Harley
SoBeit95 chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
oh. My gosh. Best thing I've ever read. This specific one. 3 I don't know why but I find it quite happy and extremely cute. *sigh*
Padfootandprongs14 chapter 5 . 6/23/2009
I really enjoyed these one shots, they were perfect for her. Showing just how she felt about the Joker and how abusive and loving he can be.
erosgirl chapter 5 . 5/23/2009
This is really good! I'm impressed at how well you capture Harley, and also how well you relate her relationship with the Joker to the different flowers. And you're a pretty good writer too! I especially liked the last line of 'Sunflower.'
smexxy0kartik chapter 5 . 3/9/2009
roses: vday is definitely overrated. & its definitely true about the doing stuff to get laid. but i liked how you called roses & chocolate the "classics." its unfortunate that jewelry wasnt included :(..maybe next time. ive never witnessed roses conspire, but i could be wrong. but i do know that i would rather be stabbed by roses than abused by my bf, but thats just me.

i LOVE broccoli. its yummy! & i shouldve known youd include wicked in your stories somehow.

even though im a harley/joker virgin, i do like your stories. they make me long for the days of creative writing and your pandoras box story-my fav, btw

much love
November Lynneus Oradot chapter 5 . 2/13/2009
Excellent. All chapters were excellent. -claps-

~Nov. Oradot
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 5 . 1/27/2009
This chapter was beautiful, and also very sad. I kind of laughed when she described the blood flowing like sunlight. But that is so Harley. This was a great chapter!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 5 . 1/27/2009
Oh, great addition. I really enjoyed this one. I also liked that you mentioned Ivy in it. Nicely done.
Eiley McGregor chapter 5 . 1/27/2009
very good, love the indirect references to sunflowers using "sunlight" and Red's flowers. keep up the good work, shananigans ;)
Alex Snape chapter 3 . 1/27/2009
LOL Great ending to this one. I can just imagine the look on Mistah J's face when she asked that! XD
ACleverName chapter 4 . 1/17/2009
Loved these.
x-Oscena-x chapter 3 . 1/6/2009
Love it. xD

Broccoli is the vegetable of EVIL.
x-Oscena-x chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
*-*

...

Dark and sweet at the same time. Harley's feelings for the Joker amaze me.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 4 . 12/5/2008
Great series of one shots you have here. They're very touching. Excellent work!
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 4 . 12/3/2008
This is so sad. I feel like I'm reading a character analysis of Harley. Which is good! I love this! I have this story on alert now! And I love how you addressed her family. I always like hearing about her family. Great chapter!
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 3 . 12/3/2008
This chapter was a funny addition! Both were very in character!
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »