Reviews for Daniel X: Avventura In Sicilia
XxhoneyleafxX chapter 3 . 5/22/2011
So who will this mysterious girl be? A traitor? A lover? Maybe an innocent bystander he has to save or a partner that helps him beat the stuffings out of this Italian Alien? Continue, ill be rooting for u! :P
mnmwriter138 chapter 3 . 5/8/2011
Please update soon!
alexadria345 chapter 3 . 11/8/2010
BettyCrocker14 chapter 3 . 9/26/2010
Wow, just.. Wow, you're an amazing writer and I love your story. It's captured my attention and I plan on reading the rest of it. Keep on writing.

Daniel X3
jazzstfu chapter 2 . 12/29/2009
What is this mark?

It's very annoying.
Dillon the hedgefox chapter 3 . 10/31/2009
This really good! It's very similar to the actual book, all the way down to Daniel's little jokes. Keep up the good work!
secretaznman1991 chapter 2 . 8/22/2009
thanks for the feedback guys. it is appreciated. i'll have chapters three and four up very VERY soon. trust me. thank you also for reading! stay tuned...and watch the skies.
Charlene Ryder chapter 2 . 8/21/2009
This is well written! It's not over-done (trust me, some people burn their stories black!), yet it had enough to keep a person going. Similar style to the orignial books. I like it a lot and am looking forwards to reading future chapters.
inkypinkyanna chapter 2 . 3/18/2009
haha! love it! that was great, and a nice length! the prologue was a tad short, but this made up for it! i loved it, and i beg of you to update soon!

pwetty pwease with daniel, carmela and a cherry on top update soon?

green. simply wicked chapter 2 . 3/8/2009
a word of advice to danny: "never go against a sicilian when death is on the line!" (thats from the princess bride, just thought i'd share that with you.)
PARAMOREKID chapter 2 . 1/3/2009
Castaway5 chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
So are you going to finish?
PARAMOREKID chapter 1 . 12/16/2008