Reviews for The Man Who Can't be Moved
UCCMaster chapter 1 . 4/28
This story is so touching! I feel like it could have ended up as either a happy ending, or a tragic ending. As much as he seemed OoC at times, he does strike me as a person who would wait that long, like a pokemon, but you were able to apply that perfectly for Ash and May's relationship.

I feel you could do the same for a Penguinship. Note: Kenny waiting for Dawn at the lighthouse in the end of Sinnoh League Victors
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
good story... but I didn't like the ending
PAS-15 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Very Nice Story! I love that song!
FallenFan77 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I loved the story and the story, it matched so well. Nice job.
This story is awesome chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
I love it! Do make more of these
This story is awesome chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
I love it! Do make more of these
coolcj14 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
As far as oneshots go this is one of the best I read.
everything.or.nothing chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
This story is written beautifully. I enjoyed reading it. Cute, sweet, and innocent. :)
LittleMissMidnight chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Rob, you never seem to dissapoint your readers. this is fantastic. i loved it from start to end. im looking forward to your next pokemon fic. until then.

~midnight
Like-Omg-Like-Seddie chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Theeee songgg.

Issss.

DarkXRock chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
love the story. it was so sweet!
ChloboShoka chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
I remember reading this on sppf a long time ago. Still enjoy it as much as ever.
TwinsWeasley chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Awesome Story man! I totally loved it!
Pendar chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Wow. I swear, when I first saw "song-fic", I felt a little queasy. Don't really like them much, but this...this was really good! I loved it! I mean, excuse me for being pessimistic but usually most song-fics use this format (Yes, I made the lyrics myself):

Drew flicked his green hair as he pulled out a vibrant red rose. May rose an eyebrow, and studied the rose carefully.

"Will you be my la-la-la-la?" Drew spoke with a serene, yet cocky smile on his face.

SONG: "Can you beat it? Will you accept it? That LA-LA-LA-LA!

"I know you want it! You want to love it! That LA-LA-LA-LA!"

May rose her eyebrow and looked him up and down like he was mad crazy.

"No, I don't want to be your la-la-la-la," May rejected while crossing her arms, "Go away."

Drew's rose suddenly went limp, and the dejected boy frowned. Drew flicked his green hair to compose himself, then stared directly into May's blue eyes with determination. He won't be denied.

SONG: DAMN! Re-JECT-ed! That LA-LA-LA-LA!"

"What will you do? Can you do the do? That LA-LA-LA-LA!"

"Why won't you be my la-la-la-la, May?" Drew inquired calmly. His eyes betrayed this calmness when a thought poofed in his head. "Don't tell me there's someone else?

May smiled and suddenly dragged Ash out of nowhere with the awesome power of randomness and bugs bunny. Ash had red lipstick all over his face as he waved at the appalled Drew.

"NO!" Drew screamed to the heavens before getting hit by a car.

SONG: You're a loser! You suck! That LA-LA-LA-LA!"

You get my point.

Anyway, before I give any further opinion, I noticed two odds things:

“[I]Who[/I] are you?” The reporter smiled smugly to the others – as if their question was something to be arrogant about.

“Well,” Professor Birch rubbed his chin in thought. “I know she’s in the Johto region, but [I]where[/I] in Johto, I’m not sure. She could be in Violet City or in Cianwood City...” he trailed.

Lol, bb codes don't work on FF, Rob. D

Now for the review. What can I say? I loved it, I think this is really the first song-fic that I've actually enjoyed fully. I saw a few minor grammar errors, but nobody is perfect so that's okay. I really liked this quote: "You know you’re in love when you can’t go to sleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." Did you make that up yourself? Beautiful. The story had my interest throughout and was well-written.

Now bad points...

I think Ash was a little OOC for so severely insisting on waiting at Professor Birch's lab for May. I just couldn't see Ash waiting so patiently like that. And where in the hell those reporters come from? And why is something like a boy waiting for the girl of his dreams making the news? What is this? Fox?

I know something that luny could very well happen in the Anime, hell if you're lucky maybe real in a story, coincidences just doesn't cut it. A story should always focus on cause and effect. Why do those reporters come out of nowhere, and fully believed Ash waiting for May was important to air LIVE? The only flaw of this story is that some of it is random and needs to be explained better.

I also didn't really get why that girl was jealous of May's group right off the bat without even having a spec of knowledge on them. That part made me laugh though. That boy needs to dump that bitch as soon as possible.

I give this story a 3.5/5. D Great work!
J.Cahill chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
I LOVE IT! D

It's really good.

Honestly, I was replaying the song over and over again as I read. lol. And it does fit rather nicely. :)