Reviews for When the Caged Bird Sings
golden-eyedwolf842 chapter 5 . 12/29/2005
Whee! Adding this fic to my faves! Hope you don't mind. Anyways, I thought that you did a very good job writing this fic. Hope to see more fics from you soon! I really like your fics! :P
Locke3 chapter 5 . 1/29/2004
Wow...very powerful chapter. You have a natural talent in keeping the mood in tack. Each scenes are able to convey their own atmosphere perfectly. I'll wait patiently for the next chapter.
Ikasu Gami chapter 5 . 8/23/2003
Wow! One of the best fanfics I have ever read! PLEASE continue! I love the series, but I don't know enough of it to write my own story! ((been too busy and broke to buy the manga since I entered university!))
spiffy-girl03 chapter 5 . 7/24/2003
OMI Gosh! Plez hurry and update it this is such a good fic. I only wish I could write thisgoo.
TrickyFrog chapter 5 . 5/21/2003
YaY! Beautiful! I love your writting so much! Whee! I haven't checked back in a while. I didn't thhink it was too dark, just right. I can't wait for the next chapter. Arigato! Ja ne, Tricky .
Neko-chan4 chapter 5 . 4/23/2003
Wow. These last two chapters were so powerful! Your writing style is absolutely astounding-breathtaking! It so perfectly captures the essence of Kakinouchi's flowing artwork. The darkness of Chapter 5 is chilling; the reactions of the characters all too real and compelling.

I just can not wait for you to finish this piece! I hope sometime soon you will be inspired to do so-I know how capricious inspiration and focus can be to a fanfic writer. But I sincerely hope you will feel inclined to finish this piece in the near future, because it is definitely worth it. Gambatte yo!
Neko-chan4 chapter 3 . 4/22/2003
I was just going to read all the way through and THEN review, but after reading this chapter, I realized I had to comment.

First off, this is a SPECTACULAR fic! I was so crushed to find that the Juline 'section' here at consisted of exactly 6 fics, and had figured it hopeless of any of them being worthy of reading. Boy, did you prove me wrong! I am just so happy I didn't pass this by-if your summary hadn't caught my eye as being so well-written, well... And I had never expected it to be a Kio/Juline fic, either. I was so utterly ecstatic to discover that! I swear, it's almost disturbing how violently I support and cherish that couple! Thank you so much for writing for them! I JUST LOVE KIO-KUN! KAWAI! -_-

Anyway, about this chapter: for starters, thankyouthankyouthankyou for that wonderful bit of Kio 'fanservice' w/the gossiping girls! All I could do was giggle insanely and sigh along w/them-it was wonderful! Gah! He's so terribly young for me! But is it so wrong to admire his adorableness?

Second, I was absolutely horrified by the ending. I couldn't believe the morbid grotesqueness, and all I can say is, that takes guts and pure talent! Thank you for not shying away from that (or being twisted enough to want to write that. Whatever your reason...) I know I sound like I'm freaking out in a BAD way over this, but I honestly thought, literary-wise, it was very profound and intriguing. I can't wait to continue!

So, if you'll escuse me... *clicks hurriedly for next chapter, a perverse gleam in her eyes*
Cass chapter 5 . 3/9/2003
Wow! I'm loving this fic. . Could please finish? I've read most of the the Juline manga series so far since a friend of mine got me hooked on it but I haven't focused on it for so long I've forgotten. I would like to read more of this fic! Please continue soon!
Jess chapter 5 . 1/17/2003
I like your story very much. It's very interesting and enjoyable to read. I hope that you update and write more soon! I look forward to the next chapter.
MiakaChan5 chapter 5 . 1/10/2003
That was a great story! I hope you continue. I realy want to know what happens. The inding was exactly what I didn't want: It didn't conclude it just ended. Well other than that it was a great story!
Mattaki chapter 5 . 1/4/2003
OMG! THIS IS GREAT! I just finished al five of the chapters and I love it! (if you want me to go back and review I will) please write more soon! I can't wait to find out what happens!
Silent Solitude chapter 5 . 1/1/2003
And this is so achingly beautiful.
mintaka chapter 5 . 1/1/2003
I have been waiting a long, long time for this chapter! Another piece in the puzzle, and I'm looking forward to seeing where you're going. My only complaint at this stage is that you've had a couple of very enigmatic, introspective chapters in succession now, and I'd like to see something more happening to advance events. But once again, the writing is tight and clear, and as always, I love your characterisation. More please!
jenn chapter 4 . 10/27/2002
I hope your next review is soon. I love the way you are involving Juline dad in the story. In the manga he isn't shown as if he lived her.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/4/2002
wow i really liked reading this story! please write more soon!