Reviews for Long Flight
stronger13 chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Aaaaaaw... This one-shot releases the fangirl in me. Fuuuuuu. :3 So cute..
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
:) that was awesome
noone chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Haha great story,everyone else on the plane was probably thinking 'WTH? Why are these people making out on a plane?' Haha
BadgerPride10 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
No sequel? AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! But this story, like your others, is so damn AWESOME!
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
great story i really enjoyed it
TheCrazyGurlz chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Not bad.. Your first, huh? I must say your others are better which means you're improving! Congratulations! XDD
DameLaffa chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Well, this was pretty good for a first fanfiction... Still need to improve the writing (ponctuation make the reading much more pleasant), and the plot was not very original (all this deja vu thing with them knowing the same people and everything was kind of annoying). Oh, and just some precisions about planes : phones are prohibited during the flights, so Tenten obviously wouldn't have been able to receive that text from Sakura. People who travel for work are usually in Business class, not first class, which usually welcomes celebrities and people like that, and it is rarely empty, trust me ! (I come from the other side of the Atlantic, and rarely travel by boat, so I know what I am talking about.) And about the snack she orders... Well, there's 0.01 % chance to meet the same flight crew more than once, so the stewardess remark about "the usual" was pretty... unusual ! And I'm not sure chocolate covered strawberries are avalaible onboard !

Anyway, good job and keep writing !

xchirix chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
This is the most awesome story ever! You are an amazing author! Love it!

CarJanLucy chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
wo! that was awesome! :D
LittleRhios chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
ChristinaAngel chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Aww cute idea. I liked how Tenten got Neji talking and how they both knew the others' friends. Neji disappointed at the end was so sweet!
Nerd4eva chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
AW Cute! Hee Hee loved it! Awesome job! XD
CagedHeart chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Cute, funny, i like it! the ending when they were repeating what the other said, was cute. it was like they were a couple! Okay, i'll stop squealing.
She-is-the-toughest-fighter chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
very cute! i liked it cuz of the fluff and the use of strawberries covered in choco. i love both strawberries and choco! Anywho, great job on the story!
xdestinyxforeverx chapter 1 . 11/29/2008